22- Pack meeting

Andrew POV

"Skye why didn't you tell us about how the pack was treating you." Mason asks.
Skye just smiles at us and says....
"The only reason for them thinking such awful things is because they don't understand me yet and I need to prove them wrong, and I plan on doing that for the rest of my life. Now you two need to go."
"Wait, why I like being here?" I question, being here puts me at complete and utter ease.
"You two have a meeting with the pack. You called the meeting you have to go to it." She says, what no I want to stay here.
"But we want to stay here with you we enjoy being here with you and the little one, besides it puts us at ease to see how you are doing and I don't know if I will be able to stay calm around the pack right now." Mason said, but we both knew Skye was right and that we would be losing this conversation.
"I know you want to stay because I need you two to protect me out there because I won't be waking for another fourteen hours at least." Skye says to us, we won't like it, but it's something we need to do.
"Ok, we'll go but only for you and the pack has some explaining to do." Mason said, and I nodded my head in agreement. She smiles at us with a simple, sweet smile as everything started to fade away.
"While that was interesting." I say to Mason, and we both burst out laughing.
After a while we got a hang of our laughing and started to head to the pack meeting area in the back of the pack house and we stood there and waited for everyone in our pack to come.
Once them were here Mason and I let our anger go though the pack link and everyone froze knowing that this was not going to be a happy meeting.
"As all of you know we found our mate...." Mason stared, then I continued, "We have been informed by our beta that many of you have thought up horrible thing about her."
"Wait, why isn't she here now?" Someone asked
"We will tell you that after we have a word with the pack about how they treat their Luna as if she is a whore. Yes, Skye was a beta, because her parents and brother died leaving her the only member of the beta family left at her old pack and they know she could handle it because she was just as good as her older brother." We tell them and everyone starts to feel sad for the Luna well except the pack whore who have been at a distance for a while do to Skye's strength.
"We had good news to tell you, but because the pack has not treated their Luna correctly, we well be withholding the information for now." I said and Mason nodded his head in agreement.
"Now to move on to another topic, rouges have been seen very close to our borders and a neighboring Alpha will be coming to settle an argument that he has, he says that some of our pack members have been on his land without permission and we can't say that we trust you any more do to the fact that you treated your our Luna horribly." I say to them
"To be completely honest, we are disappointed in our pack." Mason finished our talk with the straight to the point sentence.
The pack seemed to be in shock, when they seemed to become depressed, and sad. Then something unexpected happened we all got pulled in to Skye inner mind, we were all shocked.
" shhh..." Skye put her finger up to her lips, has she then looked down on the babe in her arms.
"Dear, where are we?" Our mother asked, seeming to be very confused.
"We're in Skye's inner mind..." Mason says as we look at Skye with pure love.
"What, why are we and why is she holding a baby?!?" She yelled this time waking the sleeping babe.
"Shhhhh..... we're here because Skye is in a deep sleep that she won't be waking up from for a day." We told them, the pack seemed concerned, and the little pups come up to us and ask, "Why is Luna Skye in a deep sleep, she promised to bake us cookies today then play with us?"
"She is in a deep sleep because she has become pregnant with the next Alpha and needs her rest."
We tell them in a soft voice.
Then the pack behind us starts talking and chatting about the pup.
"Wait, Alphas is this the happy news you were going to share?" Erick mate asks, we both nod our heads with smiles on our faces.
The everyone starts cheering and being really loud  and Skye eyes glow golden as the babe in her arms cries. They all go silent and she goes back to normal and Star is over looking all of us from the forest edge. For some reason it's as if she is guarding Skye.
Everyone could see Star at the edge of the forest and bowed to her but is just was out looking in the forest.
Then she turned and looked at Skye, they seem to pass a silent message between the two.
"You must go, there are rouges near the southern boarded on the west side they have crossed many other lands disrupting the peace. You must capture them if you wish to solve the problem between the angry neighboring Alpha he believes it was us when it was the rouges." Skye told us then the pack slowly faded and left the three of us alone.
"Skye are you, ok bringing that many people into your inner mind is not easy or safe." Mason asks her, she simply smile and blows us kisses then she fades until we are back in the meeting area.
Everyone seems to be confused, but we needed to get ready for the rouges, Skye would not cut the connection if not important.
"Ok, warriors get ready to capture rouges, non-warriors and children inside  the pack house until they are captured." Mason and myself tell the pack in our Alpha voices.
Everyone starts working on the stuff and Star is being guarded by our beta and ten warriors, and a pack house full of protective pack members. Now that the pack knows she is pregnant she's not going to be able to step outside without a pack members asking for she needs something.
We were a few minutes away from where Skye told us the rouges were come from and we started hear them running and growling and you could hear a scream. We spend up and find that a group of thirteen male rouges were around three teenage girls who smell like rouges but they were terrified and seem to be bound by ropes.
The males seem to be fighting, but you could hear them trying to be first....
And knowing that they were going to do horrible things to the girls I mind-linked the warriors to save the girls and throw the males in the prison.
The girls seem to suddenly pass out then are awake again in a few seconds and they seem to have a little hope in their eyes now. They look around carful not to have to males notice and the one with red hair looks over at us. She taps her friends and they look for a second they seem to panic a little. By then we have them surrounded and we capture the males and I have the warriors take the male rouges to the prison.
Mason and I go to a tree we know that has cloths and change in the shorts, then we go to the girl, but as we get closer to them start shaking from being scared. So we both stop, "Are you three, alright?" I ask very quietly as not to scare them. "Are you going to hurt us?" The one with brown hair asks still scared.
"No, were not, but we must ask you to be very respectful to us and our pack, agreed." Mason says to them. At first they seem hesitant, but then the very young looking blond one asks, "Do you two know the pretty lady that has the baby?"
Mason and I look at her shocked, but then Skye hums though our mate link telling us that it is her and that it is ok.
"Yes, we do young one." Mason says we a smile on his face, probably the same one on my face, the girl seem curious.
"How do you know her?" The brown hair girl asks, seeming to be nervous.
"She is the Luna of our pack and she is our mate." Mason and I tell them at the same time. The girls all start smiling and we take off the ropes of the girls, they start hugging us and I like hear Star is growling a bit but she starts saying things that both Mason and myself would love to try, very bedroom like things.
We get back to the pack house and everyone welcomes the girls, we decided to hold off any permanent decisions for know. It was late so we set the guard up for around the pack then we change to wolf form and curl up to Star, hoping that she would wake up tomorrow.