8- We love you

Andrew POV

After Skye disappeared though the window Mason and I looked at each other and a smile spread on our faces.
"Boys I do believe that you two just found your mate, but remember the story Alpha George has told us you can't rush things ok." Dad said, we both give him the of course not look.
"Alpha George may we please see our mate, please?" I ask," Please." Mason said after that Alpha George smiled and said," Follow me I will take you to where she is." And we were right behind him we walk up the stairs, and down a few hallways and we come to a door that someone hand painted the design on it. It was beautiful work, I will ask later who did it. Alpha George knocks on the door and there's a 'come in' someone yelled.
"Skye you have two, mates that what to see you." Alpha George yelled before opening the door. Why didn't he just open it? Has was walk in we find out why. In the room there are weapons all over meanly on the walls, but you could tell under the weapons there hand paint scenery like the forest and they were beautiful to look at.
"Hello, I believe we got interrupted the first time, I'm Skye and my wolf's name is Star." Our beautiful mate said to us, "Well I am Mason and he is my twin brother Andrew and we are both your mates." Mason said, damn him I wanted to tell her. " And our wolves are Milo and Arthur." I said to her, Arthur is my wolf and he is just wants to be closer to our mate, not to mention the dirty pictures he keeps putting in my head.
"I must ask you to leave my room I need to clean up then get to work so I will see you both when I can." Skye said, but she only had emotions in her eyes, well her face showed nothing.
"Yes, oh course we just want to talk to you in private soon. Though we understand that you have your beta duties to do, but can we please talk to you soon?" Mason said to our beautiful mate.

Skye POV

"I must ask you to leave my room I need to clean up then get to work so I will see you both when I can." I said, hope they would understand that I have work although all Star wants to do is jump them, and I can't say I blame her because I want to as well.
"Yes, oh course we just want to talk to you in private soon. Though we understand that you have your beta duties to do, but can we please talk to you soon?" said Mason, I don't know how but I can just tell the difference between them. They probably think I'm a freak that has no emotion,  'No they don't, they love us and will help us to come back to our sweet, loving way again it may take time but they will. I just know it.' Star yelled in my head. I just hope she's right.
"While we all need to get ready for the pack dinner and I need to get the surprise ready." I said and left the room.

After getting everything ready I walk into the dining room to find that everyone is there already. As soon as I sit down Ashley stands up and I know what it is about.
"Ok everyone I have an announcement to make." She says and I lightly smile, and everyone gasps.
"Beta Skye smiled." Former Alpha Jackson said surprised, and everyone one was looking to me.
"Luna Ashley what is the announcement that has the beta smiling?" Former alpha Jackson said.
"I'm pregnant." She said, for a good ten seconds everything stops, when all at once their is cheering and smile.
"Wait is it a girl or a boy." Both of the former Lunas asked at the same time.
"I don't know, but Skye does and is going to tell us all at the same time so I can go shopping for him or her." Ashley said giving me a pointed look like she was saying, you better tell us right now I want to know.
"I did a very fun way to tell y'all if the little pup is boy or girl, but when I had the doctor check I had a little problem." I said, and Ashley head popped up," What problem what is wrong with my pup?" She asked I could see that she was worried.
"Nothing is wrong with your pups they are fine." I said and I wait a second for my words to suck in, and I saw it click in her head and then she looked at me to see if she heard me correctly.
"OMG!" She shouted," Yes Ashley you aren't having one pup you are having two pups." I say and everyone looks to her and starts congratulating her. Then out oh no where Star whimpers in my head,' I want a pup.' 'I want one too, but that will have to wait for a while, but not to long after all we just found our mates.' I said back and that seemed to cheer her up.
" Skye, I'm having twins, I can put them in matching outfits and opposite outfits. This is amazing." Ashley this jump around and doing her little dance she does when she is super happy that I love seeing her do because I means that she is happy."Ashley " George said, and she walked over to him and they perk each other on the lips real quick.
"Ok, now Ashley do you wish for me to tell you what the genders of the pups are?" I asked her knowing that she forgot about that detail, "Yes, please tell me I want to know please." She said almost pleading.
"I was going to tell you, but when I thought why not bake my famous chocolate cake and in the middle it is vanilla cake that is color pink or blue for girl or boy." I said, and then the alpha family stood up and they all said at the same exact time," WAIT, you made cake?" You see my cake is so good that you can never go back to the store bought cake again.
"Yes." Is all I said and the whole pack starts cheer and yelling at each other saying that if they didn't get some they were going to regret it for the rest of there lives. Over dramatic if you ask me and the visitors looked around confused and shocked," What is so good about her cake." Mason and Andrew asked at the same time. Everyone in the pack stops and looks at them,"It's only the best cake on the planet and we haven't had any in years, the only problem with her cake is you just can't go back to store bought cakes ever again they are just not good enough." George said as he is day dreaming about to cake.
"Come on you two, George and Ashley come on, as soon as you cut the cake you know the gender of your babies then the pack gets cake..." I say, but get cut off by the cheers from everyone, " But the alpha family and guests go first understand and anyone who ever doesn't follow the rules doesn't get a piece." I say and every one says," Yes Skye."
"Ok, the color of the center is the gender of your pups so if you want to know cut the cake." I say to George and Ashley. They pick up the knife to cut the cake then pull out two pieces and look a little confused,"Wait does this mean I am having a girl and a boy?" Ashley asked showing everyone that there was pink and blue swirled together in the middle of the cake.
"Yes it does." I said smiling at them, and everyone cheered and start a giant party. Let's just hope it isn't as crazy as the last one, but what can you do.
"Skye can we talk to you privately for a few minutes now, please?" My twin mates asked me, and I nod my head and I walk them to my office so we can have some privacy.
"So what would you like to talk about my twin mates?" I ask the two of them, but when I said mate. Their eyes turned black and I could tell both of their wolves were trying to come and mark me, but that won't happen because I know they wouldn't be able to control themselves after they will both want to mate right after the marking. And I know for a fact that if they ask I probably couldn't stop them not that I would want to. After a few minutes both of their eyes go back to normal bright silver color.
"We love you, and want you to be our mate, our Luna. Please say you accept us because we love you." They both say when kiss my cheeks.