.:22:. (Josh)

The sound of chalk hitting pavement filled the backyard as I drew small doodles on the patio. I may not be that good of an artist but I still loved doing random drawings every now and then.

Yesterday at the Town Meeting Tyler had said that he would come and visit me in my backyard. I had said okay and told him to be quick because I didn’t know if Mama would be alright with him coming in the middle of the day; especially on a day that she’s home from work.

I look up from my drawing and scan the area, seeing if the familiar brown haired boy showed up. Sadly, I look back down at the pavement and continue as I didn’t see him.

Something rubs against my leg and tickles it. My first reaction was to jump in fright, but as my head turned to look at what it was I notice that it was a cat- Tyler in fact.

It’s then when I realize Bear was pulling a prank on me, “haha, Tyler thanks for visiting me.” I run my hand down his back. I acheive a happy purr from him while he lays down next to me. Once more, I scan the area but this time I recognize a brunette boy who was peering over the fence, a smile glued to his face.

“Bear!” I squeal while jumping up from my spot and running over to the fence. He smiles and starts to climb over the fence until he firmly plants his feet on the grass. I give him a small kiss on the lips but in return, he grabs me and pulls me closer to him turning this shy and innocent kiss into something deeper.

My face heats up as I feel his tongue graze over my teeth and starting to poke inside my own mouth. I’d never done anything like this before, it was all new until he fully poked his tongue in and started playing with my own. The feeling was unusual but I loved it. Tyler abruptly stops kissing me, saliva dribbling down his face when he breaks apart.

“Have you ever felt good, baby?” I cock my head sideways and think for a second, “When I’m happy I feel good.” I say with a smile. Tyler face-palms and whispers into my ear.

“Like touch yourself babyboy?” I cross my arms and nod frantically which makes Tyler raise an eyebrow.

“Yeah! Look, I’ll touch myself right now.” I start poking my arms and belly making Tyler laugh uncontrollably. Confused, I give out a nervous laugh and stop poking myself.

“That’s not what I mean JoJo. Have you ever touched… you know… your private parts?” He asks with a certain look in his eyes. I look down at myself in that general area and shrug.

“I mean… when I pee?” I say with a blush. Bear moves closer to me and rests one of his hands on my hip, pressing a gentle kiss on my lips again. He shifts his position to my neck and starts nibbling on some of my sensitive skin. A noise escapes from me and my face goes completely red. I push Tyler away and cover my face from embarrassment.

“I-i’m sorry. I didn’t m-mean to make th-that noise.” Bear just smiles and leans back down next to me, continuing to nibble on the skin near my ear. Another one of the noises from earlier peeps out of me, but this time I don’t push Tyler away. I feel heat rush down to the place where I pee and start whining from the uncomfortable sensation. Tyler takes notice and smirks at me, grabbing my hand and leading my inside.

“Bear where are you leading me?” He looks around the corner, checking to see if anyone was there and then rushes upstairs.

“I’m gonna make you feel real good.” He says while closing my bedroom door and pressing another passionate kiss to my lips. “What does that mean?” I squeak out, the heat only building up to a point where it’s starting to throb. Tyler pushes me against the bed and gets on his knees. He looks up at me with an innocent gleam in his eyes, “let me help you with that throb.”

“H-how did you know?” His reply is a shrug and he grabs the hem of my shorts, slowly sliding them down. I make a sound of distress and Bear immediately stops.

“JoJo, let me help you, you’ll feel good.” I sit up on my hands slightly and huff.

“But-but it’s my pee pee.”

“I know.” I slightly nod and he continues to pull off my shorts until they’re down to my feet. I’m now left in my light blue undies, the color of my hair, and very nervous. Tyler places his hand on my crotch and starts to lightly massage me. I gasp at this sensation and arch my back, this feeling was nothing I had ever felt before. Tyler was right when he said he’d make me feel good. He starts to place kisses down my legs, sometimes sliding his tongue down.

“Ty-Bear why does this f-feel good?” He stops massaging me and I whine in complaint. “Why’d you stop?” I ask while reaching my own hand down to my crotch, trying to see if I can bring back the feeling.

Tyler swats my hand away and grabs my underwear. As he slides down my underwear he glances up at me once more, “I thought you said you never touched yourself?”

“I just wanted to feel it again.” I mutter under my breath, laying my head back down as I feel the cold air surround my now exposed crotch. Bear places his hand on my inner thigh and and runs his hand down my leg making me shudder.

“I know you’ve never done this before so bear with me.” I feel him wrap his hand around my weiner. He starts to slowly start shifting his hand up and down and another one of those small noises escapes from me. He would flick his thumb over the my head every time he brought his hand back up. He once more leaned over to me and started placing more kisses on my legs, slowly moving towards my crotch.

“Oh fuck Josh you’re too beautiful for me. Keep moaning.” My back arches once more as I feel something warm and wet wrap around me. Instinctively, I buck my hips and let out a loud ‘moan.’ Tyler makes a sputtering noise as I feel the tip of me hit a wet wall.

I look up to see Tyler had his mouth around me, but I could care less. I felt him swirl around my tip and start taking me deeper, using his free hand to stroke me.

“Oh God Bear.” I breathe out. Whatever he was doing felt amazing and blissful, I never wanted this feeling to fade, I wanted Bear to do whatever he was doing to me forever. And whenever he kissed me it would just drive me crazy.

The pleasure was unbearable until Tyler abruptly popped off of me, a shriek sounding from the other side of the room.

“Joshua, Tyler, what the hell are you guys doing?!”

a/n oli:  josh has no idea whats happening awww hes so innocent also bc itsjoshs pov i had to choose innocent words for dick like weiner lol