.:33:. (Jenna)

The door slams closed and I wince in pain, not daring to look down. I try to steady my laboured breaths but fail, eventually giving up and allowing the light around me to fade into darkness.

--

I wake up, the pain in my abdomen gone, and look around the bedroom I’m in. It’s just like mine only bigger and it has fancier things. “Hello?” I call out to the empty room and Blurry suddenly appears, startling me.

“Hi, sweetheart.” He smiles and brushes the hair out of my eyes. “Are you thirsty?” He questions and I nod, noticing how dry my mouth was. “Here.” He hands me a glass of water gently. I take it gratefully, downing the whole glass in one gulp. “Are you ready to go meet your subjects?”

“Hmm?” I hum, my eyelids suddenly feeling heavy again.

“Why, you get to meet the rest of the kingdom, honey.” He tilts his head and I suddenly remember.

“Oh, yeah.” I giggle, drawing out the ‘h.’ “Let’s go, Blurry. I get to be queen!” I call as I take his hand and pull him into the hall, glancing over my shoulder to see him chuckling lightly.

“They’re all very eager to meet you.” He says as he stops me in front of a set of heavy french doors. He pushes them open slowly and everybody cheers. He motions for them to be quiet and they all immediately silence themselves. “Meet Queen Jenna!” He yells and they all go bazerk, chanting my name and screeching.

I smile as Blurry pulls me in for a kiss, making the crowd go crazier than they already were.

a/n lainie: welp there’s the end of the Jenna chapters tHE EPILOGUE IS NEXT

a/n lainie: also, the time skip was a week later and the reason jenna was just like “ayEEEEE BBY” was because in that week Blurry just p much tortured her to the point of insanity :))))

a/n oli: cri the next chapter is the last one