"Can I help you?"

I saw her as soon as she walked in. She was pale, fragile and desperate. She made her way over to the reception and spoke quietly, so quiet I couldn't hear her. I was so confused and intrigued I made my way out my office, closing the door behind me. She only looked over to me when she heard the door. She slowly opened her mouth in amazement as I walked over to her, looking professional.

"Can I help you ma'am?" I asked looking at the receptionist and then at the girl. Now I was close I could see more. She was about 5'4, faded red hair and quite unhealthy looking.

"Urm, I just wanted to ask -"

"Speak up-" She looked at me with confusion.

"Confidence is important"

"Sorry sir-"

"Please, Mr Lorenzo will do"

"Mr Lorenzo, Sir. I was wondering if you had a bathroom, I could use ..."

"We do, but I'm afraid it's for staff"

"Do you know where the public ones are then?"

She was cold. Even though we had the heating on, she was shivering. She was also hungry. She was clasping her stomach to stop the sound. She was tired. I saw the bags under her eyes and her the exhaustion in her breath.

"No. Sorry"

"Okay, thank you. Mr Lorenzo"

I felt bad. Though their were rules to the work place, I was the boss. As she was walking away, I reached my hand out and turned her around by the shoulder.

"I didn't catch your name?" I spoke, putting my hands into my pockets.

"T-Talia"

"That's a beautiful name" I said smiling.

"I don't want you out in the cold at this time. Something ... Unfortunate, might happen. Come with me" I started to walk towards one of my private meeting room. I opened the door to the room and she walked in. I walked in after her and pointed towards the couch for her to sit down. I poured a glass of water and gave her and a remote. She looked at me confused.

"You know how to use a remote, right?"

"Yes Mr Lorenzo"

"Good" I made my way to the door and turned around as I put my hand on the door handle.

"If you leave, I'll find you. So please, stay here for a few minutes"

She nodded nervously and I walked out.

*Talia's P.O.V.*

A few minutes pasted and I was still in this room. I decided to walk around and look for a bathroom. I walked towards the cupboards and looked over countless files with god knows what in.

"You enjoying the view?" I heard the deep voice ask.

I dropped a few books at my nervousness.

"Sorry sir, I didn't mean to. It's just - I -"

"No it's fine" He replied, walking in with a pile of clothing and other things.

"You may need this. And this and maybe, uh no. Definitely this-"

He was throwing various things like; vests, jeans, a few socks and shampoo. As he continued to look through the pile, his hair was falling over his face. Blocking my view of him.

"I will be back in half an hour. The window shutters are over by the window so you can change in piece. The lock on the door is pretty simple but sturdy."

I was following him around as he was pointing around the room. I was admiring the wealth of this place.

"Oh, also-"

I was stopped by him standing at the door. But I was too busy looking around, I kinda bumped into him. As soon as I did, I jumped back in shock. He looked me from my head to my feet and back up again. I felt uncomfortable.

"Yes Mr Lorenzo?"

"Doesn't matter" He huffed and closed the door behind him.