Roommate?

*Charles's P.O.V.*

"TALIA!" I shout. I caught her head before it hit the floor and held her on my lap. Her body gone limp and her breathing gone down. I slowly put her head on the floor and got my phone from our room. I fumbled about on the buttons on the dial pad and dialled 911.

"Hello, what's your emergency?"

"My ... er, roommate fainted"

"Okay sir, where do you live?"

I gave her details of where I lived. The most I knew of her medical history. And what happened before she fainted as well as where she is now.

"I put her on the bed" I panted.

"Could you please put her in the recovery position?"

I placed the phone down as I moved her delicate body into position. A maid came in through the door before I told her to get a damp face cloth. She ran into the bathroom and let the tap run as I picked up the phone again.

"I did it, not what?" I insisted.

"The ambulance is about five minutes away sir, how is her breathing doing?"

"It's steady but ... I'm not sure" Tears began to escape my eyes. The maid came back into the room and laid a damp face cloth on her head. I crumbled to the floor and held the phone out to her. My hand shook as she took it hesitantly.

The rest is blurred. A few minutes later the ambulance took her away. The maids that were about just told me eat something. Have a drink. Take a shower. Go to bed. I knew it would do no good, but I did them all to set there worries. As I sat on the edge of my bed, but clock buzzed 1AM.

I fell back on my bed, my breathing finally returning to normal. My eyelids got heavier as I began to drift.

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*

I shot up and felt around for my phone. I threw the pillow off the bed and immediately answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Mr Charles Lorenzo?"

"Yes it is, how is she?"

"We think you should come in as soon as possible"

"I'm on my way"