We need to talk

*Talia's P.O.V.*

"Talia, it's been half an hour ... Wake the fuck up already"

I smiled slighlty as I stretched my arms out over my head. My eyes fluttered open to see the smile of Charles looking down on me. He stroked my hair behind my ear and held my face. I held his hand to my face and sighed with satifaction. His smile grew wider as he planted a kiss on my lips.

He pulled away and slipped out the bed, putting his clothes back on. I groaned and dragged myself out and to the shower. As I hummed away in the shower, I heard mumbling from my room. Charles was probably on the phone, he is a very important business man.

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around myself while drying my hair with a dryer. Charles came into the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bath tub. His face was pale and his hair was more messed than when he woke up.

"Talia"

I hummed in responce, glancing at him in the mirror.

"I always hate saying these words..." He trailed off as he pushed his hair back. I put down the dryer and turned around. He tried to calm down his breathing as I stroked his hands. He shook his head, cleared his throat and stood up tall.

"We need to talk"

My heart dropped ...

And so did my vision.