His chiselled physique

*Talia's P.O.V.*

"I wanted to talk about this meeting you wanted-" I spoke nervously.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad" he replied, his voice getting a little louder.

I didn't see Charles in the room, but my attention was drawn away by the beautiful view from his balcony.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked.

"Very, oh sorry! I didn't know you just got out!" I turned around to talk to Charles but was instead was greeted by a very well sculpted physique. I never knew he looked so good. He had perfectly chiselled abs and the best v-line I have ever seen, even on a celebrity! His hair was all wet and not styled, a few strands over his god like jaw line.

I heard a few steps behind me, thinking he went to put a shirt on. I was mistaken when he brushed my hair. I felt my breath get heavier the longer he touched me. He wasn't doing anything ... sexual. It was just, weird to have someone touch me again. But nicely.

"You shouldn't be sorry"

"What?" I turned around, looking confused. I really just looked confused because I held back from looking at his body.

"You said you were sorry for seeing me like this." He smiled, gesturing to himself. I only noticed how close we were when he looked down at me, once again. My breathing got heavier. I saw him smile slightly, I'm guessing he sent the dressing gown for me.

"Oh, yeah" I blushed, looking away from him.

"Don't worry," I whispered, pulling my head up.

"Urm, a-about w-what?" I stuttered.

"The talk we need to have. Nothing too bad" He said with a wink.

"Oh, yes"

I was looking at the floor, still asking myself what he wanted to talk about.

"You can leave if you want," He said, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Or you can stay and watch!" He said with a grin.

"Oh, no." I said embarrassed.

I stood silently, waiting for something. Anything! For some reason I felt the need to laugh, so I put my face in my hands. Hoping they would muffle my laughter. I gasped and stopped giggling when he put has hands on my hips. His hands were pretty big, they were kind of intimidating. Just like everything else about him. I slowly shuffled towards the door, Charles leading me the entire way.

"See you later Talia" He whispered in my ear, sending a chill down my spine. Before I knew it, I was stood outside his door. Over whelmed with my thoughts and feelings.