Charlotte

*Charles's P.O.V.*

As I walked out the elevator, I took a glance back. I saw Talia grin and red grew on her face. I continued down the hallway and out the main entrance. I stood outside, leaning against the wall. I pulled out my phone to read 4:19pm. I was reading through my e-mails as a car pulled into the car park. I put my phone and walked to the entrance. The back door swung open with aggression. I watched as a strawberry blonde haired person jumped out with excitement. I smiled warmly as her green eyes hit me.

"Charlie!!" She shouted, running around the car and pulling me into a bear hug. Though she is tiny she is quite powerful.

"You know full well that's not my name, Charlotte" I smiled as I pulled away.

"I know! I only say it cause it annoys you pumpkin!" She squealed as she pinched my cheek.

"C'mon!" I said, grabbing her hand from my face.

We had small talk as we made our way back in to the building and up to my floor. As the elevator door opened onto my floor she gasped.

"Mr Lorenzo! Big boss man! Millionaire!" She shouted in excitement, waving her arms about.

"Are you ever even remotely quite?"

"You should know I'm not!"

"True, six years has been long enough"

As she was looking around, she noticed Talia come out her office. Talia noticed and gave an unsure smile to us.

"Who's that?" Charlotte whispered, waving happily back.

"That's Talia. My new personal assistant"

"She's pretty. Where ever did you find her?"

"You wouldn't believe me" I said as I walked towards my office.

"Try me!" She teased.

"Get in!" I laughed, pushing her in the office. I gave a look back down the hallway and saw Talia. I smiled to her. But she .... looked sad. She couraged up a smile and quickly went into her office.

Did I upset her?

****