Power cut #2

*Talia's P.O.V.*

"You were weak-" I cut him off by hugging him. I expected him to push me away, but he pulled me in closer. I could feel his warm, soft hands bring me in closer. I don't know what happened, I lost control of my emotions. I soon started to cry and I felt his hand be removed from my back. I'm sure he was gonna pull away then. But, no.

"Talia, it's okay ... No one can hurt you anymore"

"What? *sniffle* What are you on about?"

"The reason your perfect for my job is because I know your backstory-"

"You know nothing about me, or my life" I raised my voice as I pulled away.

"You don't understand-"

"No you don't!" I stood up in anger.

"Talia, please calm down!" He shouted standing up.

"No, you know nothing about me. Or my money problems. Or even my life!"

"I know more than you think I do!"

I wiped away the tears forming in my eyes. I felt his hand take mine, but I pulled it back.

"You have ... no idea."

"I'll prove it"

I huffed in disbelief.

"When you were eighteen, you moved out of your parents house and moved into an apartment with your boyfriend Jake. Am I right so far?"

My eyes widened at the mention of Jake. I dislike that man, no. LOATHED that man. He did some unspeakable things to me and I never wanted him back in my life.

"I'll keep going. So, after 'that incident' you moved out and moved in with your sister, Rachel-"

"What do you want?" I pleaded, resting my arms on his chest. My head was facing the floor, letting my tears hit the ground as I cried. I felt his hand on my chin as I looked at him. I wiped my tears way and held my face with his hand. I leaned into his hold, snaking my arms around his waist. I pulled him into a hug as he slipped his hand to my back, with his other in my hair.

"Not want ..." He pulled me imaginably close to him. Every inch of or body touching.

"Need"

****

Don't worry! I do have loads more chapters