Pancakes for Tea

As we pulled into my driveway, I was thinking about Talia. Wondering if she was awake. Maybe she ran away? Is she good for the job?

Jason opened my car door and we walked into my house. Jason being my private bodyguard, had his own room at my house. He needed it, considering he was hired for 24/7 service.

As we made our way into the house, a sickly sweet smell hit us. I had no idea what it was considering we had never smelt it before. I left Jason to find the source of the smell as I made my way back to the room I left Talia in. I was stood outside her door waiting for a noise, a sign she was still in there. Noticing there was no noise or light in her room, I knocked before entering. Their was still no reply so I opened it up to find a perfectly normal guest bedroom. Being honest, I was slightly disappointed.

I made my way downstairs to see Jason walking around the living area, with a plate full of pancakes. I threw him a confused look as to which he brushed off like nothing.

"Jason! Where did you get pancakes?"

"Urmmm, oh *gulp* Talia made them" He replied, shoving them into his mouth.

I made my way to the kitchen to see my staff waiting impatiently around the girl who worked the stove. I leaned myself against the door frame, waiting for the small crowd to move on. As a few people left I noticed her, more than I did before. Though she had been here only a day, she looked better. She had more colour in her cheeks and looked more vibrant. She was laughing as she flipped the pancakes in the air.

****

Sorry for another short chapter!

I hope your liking it!!!!