Did we?

*Talia's P.O.V.*

The next morning I woke up in bed, with only my silk nightie on. My flickered open, adjusting to the light. As I tried to roll over, a weight on my waist kept me down. I lifted up the duvet to see Charles's arm resting on me. I blushed at the memory of him stroking my hair, putting me on the bed. Oh god! Did ... Did we?

"Talia" I rolled over in his arms to him with his eyes still closed.

"What you staring at?" He whispered, opening one eye. I melted as his voice left his lips. They're right, men do sound sexier when they just woke up.

I raised my hands and placed them on his firm chest. I felt him jump when I placed them there. I giggled as he pathetically pushed them off.

"Talia. They're cold" He groaned.

I licked my lips as I saw him mess about his hair. I just watched him do nothing for ages until he spoke.

"Haven't seen enough yet?" He laughed. I blushed red and pushed my face into the duvet. He tried to pull me back up from it but I just shoved my face further down. I managed to wiggle under the duvet to see he was only wearing his boxers. I quickly pulled my head up and looked worryingly at him. His smile faded as he noticed my uneasiness.

"Charles... Did we, Urm"

"No, we didn't"

"Then ..." I pointed under the duvet to our closeness.

"When we finished talking you fell asleep, I took you back to the bed and you grabbed my collar before I could leave. Your said you were scared of the lightning ... which is funny. Cause there was no was none last night! But non the less, I got undressed and got in the bed with you. I attempted to sleep on the couch, but you dragged me back"

"Wow! Needy or what" I giggled, flushing bright red.

"No, I disagree" He smiled, tilting my head back up towards him.

"So I got into bed and turned the opposite way to you, until I heard you shuffle a lot. I looked over my shoulder to see you pull your dress out from under the duvet. I looked back over to my side to have you wrap your arms around my back and put your freezing hands on my chest..." He trailed off as his gaze made his way down my body. I looked down at myself and moved closer to him. He responded by pulling me in by my waist and putting his forehead against mine.

"And then we fell asleep?" I mumbled.

"Guess you could call it that" He whispered, a smirk appearing on his face.