I'm meeting Zarena?

*Talia's P.O.V.*

I watched as Charles's mouth gaped open and his eyes widened in shock. I watched as his face paled and he pushed his food away. He sat for a few seconds before standing up and leaving silently. I turned back to Jason who started to laugh.

"Who's Zarena?" I asked, slightly concerned by his response.

"Just someone Charles knows. You might get to meet her actually" He replied, tilting his head. I huffed in confusion and excused myself. As I wondered through the halls I wondered who this women was.

I'm doing to meet her?

Is that good?

Am I supposed to impress her?

I need to talk to Charles.

I made my way towards his room but I didn't want to keep intruding him. I walked through the house and back to my room. I closed and locked my door before taking a shower. I got out and dried my hair while looking at myself in the mirror.

I put on my jeans and belly top before making my way to the library. I opened the wooden doors to be greeted with the smell of candles. I walked slowly round the rows and found a few books I might like. Things like: Fault in our stars, Lord of the rings and even How to kill a mockingbird. I took my seat next to the window on the couch.

Oh the memories that come with this room...

I breathed happily as I opened up a book and immersed myself in the story. Hours pass and I hear the door to the library open.

"Talia!" I hear a familiar voice shout.

"Over here!" I reply, closing the book.

I see Charles appear from behind a bookshelf and lean himself against it.

"You look nice," He smiled. "Where are your new clothes?"

"In my room, hung up" I said, putting my books on the table and standing up.

"You need to wear a dress. Your joining us for lunch"

"Who's Zarena?" I ask before he walks away. He turns around and makes his way towards me. I watch as he stops inches away from me and smiles.

"You'll find out soon" He smile widened, kissing me on the head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the library and ushered me down the hall back to my room. As I stood in the doorway, I felt my sadness grow as he pulled away.

"Oh! Wear silver, she likes that!" He winked before turning the corner.

Who is this women?