Morning

Morning passed and me and Talia had parted ways after leaving the library.

I made my way back to my room and went to take a shower. I pulled out a suit for work and laid it on the bed, making my way to the my bathroom. I turned the shower on and got undressed. I heard my bedroom door open and I poked my head out from the room. I saw my maid placing some fresh new towels on my bed and taking my laundry away.

"Excuse me," I coughed out.

"Yes, sir" She replied, standing alert.

"Please make sure Talia gets fresh towels and throw in a dressing gown for her"

"Of course sir"

"Also,"

She stopped and turned around.

"Send her to my office by three please"

"Of course"

"Thank you"

And with that she left and I went for my shower. After a while I got out the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way back to my bedroom. I was drying my hair off with a new towel I had been given and was pacing around my room. My silence was interrupted by a gentle faint knock on the door.

*Talia's P.O.V.*

I heard that Charles wanted to see me and I wanted to know what it was about. The meeting room intimidated me and made me worry. I wondered if I could change the room to just a normal room, I would relieve the pressure on me.

I made my way through the maze that was the house and eventually found his room. His room was very secluded from the rest of the house and the paint faded into another colour.

I made my way over to the door and let out a sigh. Was I nervous? Scared? I mean, why would he let me stay the night and then do something terrible?

I knew I couldn't avoid him forever, it was just a talk. I needed to get it over with. I gathered up my courage on knocked on his door.