Chapter 5

Kevin POV:

I was in a bit of a strop so I decided to go football , like Ashley does when shes stressed out with something and just goes out to play a game of football and then comes back as happy as SpongeBob - You might know she plays for the Derby's girls team and not only the university's team , I pretty much do the same thing as her but I play for the boys Derby team. I have a match to prepare for against the Doncaster Rovers in 2 days which means I don't have to go university on Monday.

Which reminds me , should I even go support Ash in her match this week? - What if she is still mad on what I have done to her ... What if she never talks to me ever again? .. Then I would've lost someone who taught me to believe in myself and encouraged me to try out for the football teams - Im such an asshole. My mind begins to fill up with memories of Ashley and I together as children and slowly becoming better friends and learnt how to be great around each other. I feel like getting hit by a car for doing that.

Ashley POV:

After texting Nialler , I remember when he said Make sure you football equipment is put away so I don't trip over them like last time , which made me laugh and remember the time we were 9 he tripped over my blades in the hallway. "Oh Nialler , get glasses" I said to myself picking up all my football equipment and putting it into a bag and sticking it into the closet under the stairs , putting my astro's and blades on the shoe rack I barely use. "Your so lucky im doing this for you Niall or I wouldn't have done it and you would've fallen over again" I said to myself again laughing at the same time and walked into the kitchen.

I searched every single draw in the kitchen , for the leaflet with Pizza Huts number on it and I couldn't find it so I called my dad - I pull out my IPhone 5G out my back pocket of my jeans I changed into when I got home and dialled dad which was on speed dial , which he did himself to be sure I knew his number.

"Dad , where's the leaflet gone for pizza hut?"

"Isn't in the draw near the fridge?"

"No I checked every single draw in the kitchen"

"Why don't you try opening the fridge and check in there in case you might have left in there like the last time when you left your IPad in there"

"Why would I put a leaflet in there dad? and that was once! I never did it again though" I responded to my dad and opened the fridge noticing the leaflet stuck on the ice at the back of the fridge on the inside , "I found it - don't judge me that it was in the fridge!"

"Judged! , see you I need to make sure the boys don't get crazy"

"Bye" I laughed and ended the call , " Wow , didn't know The Vamps could be that strange" I said pulling the leaflet out is little ice home in the back of the fridge and inserting the number on the leaflet into my phone and calling it  , I should really save the number so I don't have to keep finding the leaflet.

I ordered about 3 large peperoni pizza's because I know that both me and Niall loved eating food and we could have as many pizzas as possible , we could have one each and half the third up. I could steal a piece of his. I shook my head and ran up the stairs to get my purse ready to pay for the pizzas

Niall POV:

Throughout the ride to Ash's home I have been staring out the window watching the rain connect with each other on the window and drop down , while the lads started playing a really annoying game called Slap Tap and Wack which I found really annoying , just the bit where one of the lads slaps you and how hard they do it , the sound it makes and how it leaves a red mark on the place where they hit you. Makes you look like a god dame fucking Clown.