Chapter 6

Ashley POV:

"Race ya Niall!" I began to pick up the pace of my walking speed challenging Niall to race me to grab the Pizza's

"Your on Ash!" He began running next to me "Bye!" He pushes me into the kitchen door frame and does his little evil laughter and gets into the kitchen clothes the door behind him.

"Niall! , this isn't funny !" I shout through the door and pounding my hand against it numerous time and trying to open the door "I will get you Horan!" I shout at as I walk over to the shoe rack and got my hunters and put them on , squished into Niall's Hoodie and walked out the house and trudging in the wet soggy rain with the hood up walking round to the back.

Niall POV:

I heard the front door close and I unlocked the door and walked out with a slice of pizza in my hand.

"Where have you gone Ashley Horan?!" I search around the house that I only know and I notice that my hoodie is gone "Ah , so you wanna play that way aren't you " I knew what she was trying to do ... I went back into the kitchen and went to the back door that was in the kitchen and locking it - while casually finishing another piece of pizza.

After 4 pieces of Pizzas and the noticing a blonde blob of hair popping from the corner of the window and begins to hide behinds the counter trying not to be seen. Whilst hearing the kitchen door knob being fiddled with and quietly laughing .... then a key was inserted into the lock "Uh oh" I stood up and looked at Ashley who was soaking wet with my hoodie on her as I started laughing.

"Niall , you are so dead one day I literally mean it " she said pulling down the hoodie and taking it off putting it on the radiator near the fridge and laughing.

"I know im awesome and can easily win everything you try to do you know" I laugh taking another piece of pizza "Better eat your before it goes cold or I will eat it"

"Why do you have to be so fucking greedy!" She said laughing taking off her hunters and putting it under the radiator and lifting my box of pizza up and moving it - taking the bottom one , leaving it in another area of the counter and hugging it "I Love these fucking pizza's" she kissed the box making me laugh

"Your such an idiot I can tell you that" I continue to laugh as she leaned over the counter and took a piece of my pizza "Hey!" then she stuffs it in my mouth and beginning to crack up.

"Handsome little boy aren't you Horan , aww you need to wipe your cute little nose!"  She talks to me as if I was 3

"Wipe it for me you made the mess around my face" I said looking at her with a most fierce look I can 

"No" She throws a tea towels on my face " Wipe it yourself" she opens her box and eats her pizza.

Luca POV:

After , having a nice little chat with Niall - Ashley came in with a little bag of eggs that mum asked me to come over and ask for and then leaving. Living next to Ashley for almost 9 years has an affect on me - but there is one suspicious thing about her father ... I cant quiet catch yet ; but I can just say Ashley doesn't look nothing like Stanley Horan at all - I was comparing her to Niall when I was actually talking to Niall and he looked exactly just like her but more of a man version of her .... could this mean anything? could they be siblings but unknown and their parents not being able to handle the both of them? Well I will slowly find out eventually and get to the bottom of this.

I had thoughts running through my mind when I left Ashley's house , everything just ran through thinking of the logical ways how Stanley Horan couldn't be Ashley's biological father ... I was soaking wet by the time I got into the house.