Chapter 26 ~End~

Ashley POV :

I was in a rush to get back home , Luca was in major pain , I kept looking into my rear view mirror to see if he was okay ... but Every time I looked to him through mirror he was coughing blood into a tissue Luke was holding for him.

Traffic is barely the solution to anything right now , I panic , afraid of losing a mate who's close like a brother. Kevin was messed up in his mind , he never really thinks of others but himself ... I despise him a lot right now.

"Hold on back there Luca , i'll fix you up when we get to mine as soon as this traffic dies down" I say looking up into the rear mirror once again , his head tilt backwards showing only a bare neck with blood dripping now.

"I'm sure he'll be fine for now , I can handle this while you drive" Luke says looking at me , those eyes are beautiful and extraordinary. Blue like mine but brighter and more defined.

I couldn't think of an answer , I nod turning my eyes back onto the road Infront of me , my speed was at 25MPH but it was 5MPH faster now that the traffic clears out towards the east of Mullingar. Many people were finishing work or making their way to work for a night time shift , but it was 6pm it's normally 6:30pm.

"Ashley , I'm so sorry for making you upset , I didn't mean to interfere with you and Kevin's life together" Luca says , coughing in between the words he spoke , by the sounds of the back seat squeaking I knew his head was no longer tilted.

"Don't blame yourself for anything right now , your in pain and that's all I can think of ... it's not your fault it's his he was never kind , more like a bullying figure" I answer after breathing in and out lightly

Niall POV:

I get why she was wearing black now , the thing of her family believing it will help win things and I would make them feel better about themselves when they ruin other peoples lives.

Jon Lawth was sat in a black suit with a red tie , his hair nearly combed up into a quiff , I can say that hairstyle pretty much suits him rather than that hair down covering eyes bit ... made him look ancient , like a vampire just to be precise.

"We are all here today , to clear a case ... with was appointed to us by Miss Isabella Johan , being accused of breaking another plays leg"

"I object!" Kevin yells

"Calm down sir " the judge looks at Kevin with those eyes that instantly makes him calmer than he was before he came in 5 or 6 minutes or so after I did. "Sir Jon , would you like to speak on behalf of your client?"

"Not right now sir , May Caroline Vera start the case first ... I would truly like to see what Miss Johan had said to her" He says standing , He seems really professional with what he does very passionate.

The other lawyer who's called Caroline Vera stands and nods towards Jon as he sits looking at her then to Kevin , giving a look that he shouldn't talk till everything was done with.

"Thank you Mr Jon Lawth" she says , she sounds American , why would Johan have a lawyer fly from all the way from the states of America just the defend her little lies that she makes as she goes along with her life. " My client and I , have been talking over the couple weeks before we came here today , she said that she did not do anything wrong to be accused of the so called 'breaking of a Derby FC player' , Now of course judge your expecting evidence towards this , but I do not have any to provide you with"

Well , I guess now that she doesn't have the evidence for her lies , we were one step closer to winning this case and out of this place within the next couple minutes.

"But I do have a witness that I have brought with me today to this case" she adds walking towards the door , everyone turns to her direction as Isabella looks at me with a sinister smile spreading across her face