Chapter 8

Ashley POV:

I remembered last night I got a message from Kevin but I didn't get to read it , so far we were stuck in complete traffic so I have a few minutes to check my message as I took it out my white and black striped jean pocket and checked it while keeping an eye out if I have to move forwards.

Kevin : Hey , Ash before you go - I was hoping we could be more than bestfriends I have been crushing in you for a really long time now , I finally have the guts to tell you so please will you go out with me?

I read the message his message as my mouth opened wide and dropping my phone inbetween my legs. Did he actually say that? , that explains what he tried to do the other day.

"Ash? you alright there?" I felt a hand on my shoulder as I jumped out my daze and noticed a gap infront of me and drove forwards.

"Yeah im fine" I tried lying but Niall gave me that look , the look where he knows my every single lie.

"Really?" He took his hand off my shoulder and stared at me

"Fine , Kevin sent this to me" I said giving him my phone which was still unlocked and made him read it , "Have no idea what to do" - there was no answer from Niall , he was typing something on my phone but have no idea what he was typing. "Niall , what are you doing?!" I stare at him driving the car forwards once more stopping at a traffic light that takes ages.

"Sent Kevin a text , saying yes for you" He said smiling handing my phone back over to me

"You what!?" I shouted looking back at the traffic light as it finally turned green and drove off onto a motorway that goes to Uncle Bobby's

"I know you like him to , so I accept him to be your boyfriend , I know you didn't want to tell me that you liked him because you thought I might do that little check thing again - it was the past Ash and your grown up you cant kept hiding this" He said looking at me but I was concentrating on the road/

"Says the guy who never had a girlfriend since 2009" I said laughing , "But thanks Niall" I said smiling at him when I had the chance.

"Its alright" he smiles

Kevin POV:

It was half time , the scores were Derby 3 - 2 Doncaster Rovers - I was pretty proud of the scores but it probably wont stay like this for long I guess , its not really about winning or loosing its the thought that counts and those little mistakes and skills we could develop and learn from.

We were all slowly making our way off the pitch to be full hydrated and checked up for the second half of the game. We were all soaking wet because it was raining and we couldn't close our roof because the switch wasn't working but this Is complicated - but their working on it right now trying to close the roof for us.

We walked into our locker room which was fully heated and warmed up for us - I slowly walked over to my locker and sat infront of it as I heard my phone go off and quickly got up and checked who it was from. A message from Ashley - she must have seen the message what do I do if our friendship goes wrong if she says no.

Ashley <3 : Yeah , I would love to - I feel the same way

Those words made me have a huge smile on my face and stare into space on how happy I was about her accepting this

"What are you smiling about Mr Henderson" Luca said coming in laughing at his own deep voice.

"Ashley made the happiest man alive!" I shouted but not that loud as I continued to smile

"What she said she wanted sex with you?" He laughed drying his hair with a towel and throwing it on the seat infront of his locker and laughing

"Luca! , think more gracefully man jhez " I said laughing at his joke