Chapter 18

Ashley POV:

I guess forgiving my biological father seemed to turn my life around , to make it seem he was there for me since birth. Of course I called him Uncle Bobby before I actually knew who he was to me , but I feel that everything will change in our relationship.

"I've never been so proud of you , you know that right?" my father said as soon as I backed away from the hug - it was the same hug as my fake father gave.

I couldn't find a way to respond to him , I could have a mixture of feelings flowing through my mind at this moment - but I'm here thinking of what to tell Niall once he leaves tomorrow.

"My daughter , my only daughter - a proud footballer for Derby and a graduate that achieved her goals in what she wanted to be.". He said again , whilst I unpacked the stuff I needed for the game. His voice filled with pride and encouragement.

"Da-"

"I always thought that you would show your brothers up , how you graduated on the first try" he said with a more of a happy ego.

"I get it , your proud of me" I say turning around with my boots in my hands. "If only I was allowed to do my first choice" my tone turned like a flipped coin.

"You had another choice?" he asked raising an eyebrow with confusion.

"Well , it was expressive arts - I really enjoyed it , but instead I chose to be with Niall ... to be in the same department as he was in the music world" I sat down Infront Denise's locker putting one foot into one boot at a time.

"Then why did you pick the -"

"Because , I wanted to see the world that I've never got to see ... To be with my cousin who now is my twin brother " I interrupt giving out a quick explanation

"Than you do what you feel , your life isn't mine it's yours and you can do what you feel to do. I just need to stand there and support you for what you do" he said walking over to me holding a hand firmly place on my right shoulder with a smile spreading across his face.

"Thanks dad" I said , who knew it would to a point in time where I would call my fake uncle my dad.

As time goes on , each of my team mates flow into the room after my dad left me , I knew they were listening it was obvious.

"I know you guys were listening" I say as my eyeballs rolls to the top of my eyes which I do often to scare them as they shake their heads as I nod in response "not point lying I saw all your shadows there!" I said calmly pointing at the direction of the hallway whilst laughing.

Niall POV:

One week till Ash's graduation , I hope my plan worked , I really need a family on the road with me. Having Luke's mum as a mum of all 9 boys on tour didn't do me very well.

I see dad walking down the staircase from the fire exit , he must have finished talking with Ashley ... all I can do right now I nervously wait for my dad to tell me what happened whilst shaking my left leg really fast.

Dad sat down right next to me with a smile on his face , that smile was given as a success or that Ashley was out with her team singing the national football anthem for Derby. Everytime I looked down at the field I could see Ashley's attention was turned to me and her smiling

The game began 10 minutes ago , as the ball was passed back and fourth from player to player on Derby , I found a way to ask dad what happened.

"So , dad - did everything go well with Ash?" I asked leaning closer to dad so he could hear me over the screaming.