what can I say.

Lydia's p.o.v

It had been a couple of weeks now everything had a routine I learnt that routine was good from a couple of mommy blogs they were pretty much the only things that were helping me throughout being a new parent. 

Billie was asleep and I was in my office working Stiles was out with a friend from the high school lacrosse team and everything was going just fine when I was interrupted by my phone ringing,it was Stiles.

S: Hey lyds is everything ok I feel bad for leaving you with Billie.

L: Yes everything is fine don't feel bad she's asleep and I'm working.

I lied I was tired and stressed I was the one that needed to be out but I was a mother now and Billie was my top priority.

L: I've got to go Billie's just woken up I love you bye.

I hung up and cried I just desperately needed to see my mum and Billie wasn't even up

L: Mum can you come pick me and Billie up I need to go somewhere.

N: Hey calm down it's ok i'll be there soon.

I was so relieved that she could come and get me I was just craving a motherly hug and a good chat with someone that understood what I was going through.

Stiles' p.o.v 

Truth Is i felt so bad Lydia was stressed to the max and I left her to take care of Billie and I was so angry at myself I had to leave and go home "hey man I'm sorry my wife needs me back home " Michael wasn't fussed he let me go.

I was driving home it was dark and foggy my headlights barely seeping through I was very tired and in a split second I was gone...