When martin became stilinski

*4 years ago*
"Lydia Camille grace Martin will you marry me ?" Stiles said whilst down on one knee "yes omg yes" Lydia said shocked but also so excited the person she was madly in love with wanted to marry her.Stiles slid the ring on Lydia's finger it was a perfect fit and they couldn't be more happier.

*2 years ago*
"Lydia Camille Grace Martin do you take Mieczyslaw stiles Stilinski to be your lawfully wedded husband" "I do" Lydia said in front of all there friends and family with a big smile on her face."you may now kiss your bride" as soon as stiles heard the celebrant say that he grabbed Lydia cheeks and gave her the best kiss she's ever received. The day was magical things went perfect and stydia was now a thing Scott and Allison congratulated them as well as the rest of the pack.

*2 weeks after the wedding*
"STILES IM PREGNANT" Lydia screamed at the top of her lungs stiles rushed up the stairs to see if it was true and yet of course it was. Everyone knew a week after Lydia and stiles found out so they went for a scan their twelve week scan "Lydia Stilinski" the nurse called out "yes,here". Everything was going perfect until the nurse said these five words that would damage them for quite a while "Lydia you've had a misscarriage" "oh" Lydia couldn't help the tears from falling but surely they left and they were silent the whole way home.
~
~
~
Heyy second chapter this is basically what their past life was like and how they were before now.
What did you think if you have any suggestions please comment ☺️💗