3 Date

Riley POV
I'm currently in my closet trying to figure out what to wear. If your wondering I'm hanging out with Lucas today and I'm super excited. I finally decide on wearing a crop top that says 'shut up and take me fishing' with some Jean shorts and my chestnut boots. I add a belt to tie my outfit together. I have my hair down and I only do natural makeup. I hear the doorbell ring and I raced downstairs.
"Hello Sir, you must be Riley's father I'm Lucas." I hear Lucas state. I'm on the stairs but out of sight of the door.
"Yes I am. What can I do ya for." My dad says while shaking Lucas' hand. His other hand is holding his hat against his chest.
"I'd like to take your daughter on a date sir." Lucas says. I start internally freaking out when I hear the word date.
"OK, but first tell me why you want to take her on a date." My dad says.
"Well sir, I'd really like to get to know her better and possibly make her my girlfriend in the future with your permission. I literally can't believe my ears right now. Lucas likes me!
"All right son you can take my daughter on a date, just remember if you hurt my little girl I've got three things, shotgun, a shovel, and an alibi." my dad says. (A/N my dad actually said that to my sister's boyfriends when they asked.)
"Thank you sir and I promise I won't." Lucas said, a little jumpier than before.
"Riley!" My dad yells.
I come down the rest of the stairs and see Lucas looks perfect. He is wearing a plain white T-shirt that is tucked in to wrangler jeans with light brown boots on.
"Hi Lucas." I say
"Hey Riley ready to go?" He asks
"Yep." I say. "Bye daddy!" I say walking out the door. His truck is gorgeous it's a white Ford F- 250 super duty with cab lights, it's a diesel and it's jacked up (my dream truck pictured above) he opens my door for me and I get in. Once he gets in he starts the truck.
"You look gorgeous. "He tells me, making me blush.
"Thanks." I say shyly "You don't look too bad yourself."
"Thanks," He says well chuckling.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry this is so short but the date part two will be out this Friday. Thanks for reading and don't forget to share with your friends. Love y'all!!
-Abbz🍫❤💋