PK part 1

Lucas POV:

     Today I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Today I get to go to my favorite place with my favorite girl. I'm so excited. I sound like a girl but I don't care. Since I'm already packed and my stuff is already in my truck I can go over to Riley's and ask her parents if it's ok if I drive Riley down there myself. And to help her pack, or just spend more time with her. You know whatever. Once I get there I walk up to her parents who are in the kitchen making coffee. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Matthews. I have a question for y'all." I said. I'm not exactly sure why I'm so nervous.

     "What's the question Lucas. And we told you to call us Topanga and Corey." Mrs. Matthews- err Topanga- says making us all chuckle.

     "I was wondering if I could drive Riley down to PK." I ask them.

     "Did you pre-trip your truck." Corey asks.

     "Yes sir." I say hopefully.

     "Then yes, you may just be careful please. And I'm sure she could use some help packing so go ahead up there." He tells me. I thank him and make my way upstairs to my beautiful girlfriend. I still can't believe she actually my girlfriend. I'm glad she trusts me me after what her asshole of an ex did to her. Even thinking about that enrages me.

     Now we are just about done packing my truck. She says 'see ya later' to her parents and I to mine. We get in my truck and she immediately grabs the aux cord and plugs it into her phone. Troubadour by George Strait starts to play and she sings and dances along while we are driving down the road. She is the most God damn adorable person on this earth.

     And now I must make wake her. We are about 10 minutes out and she is sleeping on my shoulder. "Riley baby you have to get up." I whisper in her ear.

     "No" she say while whining. Holy hell she's adorable. 

     "Yes or no lake" I say and she immediately sits up.

     "Fine, rude." She says. We pull up to the lake house. " woah this is amazing" our families are already unpacking so I run to her side of the truck and opens her door. She thanks me and we grab our stuff and make our way inside.

     "Peaches your rooming with me." Maya tells her.

     "Yay!" My girl squeals.

     "Alright y'all, let's get some food then we'll get on the water." My dad says making us all very excited.

------------------------------------------

Def a filler.

Thanks for reading! Love y'all!

~Abbz❤️💋🍫🇺🇸