Cheer

The next day Riley woke up and got dressed for school happier than previous days. I can't believe I'm Lucas Friar's girlfriend. She thought to her self. She was wearing Jean shorts, a beige color top, brown and cammo boots, and her Real Tree hat. Her hair was in a ponytail through the hat. She went downstairs and grabbed a fiber bar for breakfast. She opened her door and ran into a brick wall. Except, it wasn't a brick wall, it was Lucas who caught her before she could fall. "Hey Lucas." She said happily.

"Hello Darlin." He said back.

"Good song." Riley laughed. "I'm assuming your here to take me to school."

"No I'm here to pick up Billy Bob." Lucas laughed.

"Okay Mr. Sarcastic let's go, I don't wanna be late." The brown eyed girl said interlocking her hand with her boyfriend's.

     Once they got to school Missy walked up to them. "Hey Lucas" she said obviously trying to be sexy.

     "Hi Missy." Lucas said annoyed.

     "Do you wanna go get dinner tonight. I can cook for you." She asked with a wink.

     "No thanks, I'm happily taken." Lucas said making Missy upset. "That chick just don't know when to quit." He said to Riley once they were at their lockers.

     "I know. Hopefully she'll lay off now that we're dating." Riley said while putting some stuff in her locker. Riley and Lucas walked to 1st period together. They took their seats in the front and waited for their teacher, who happened to be Riley's dad. The whole rest of the day was pretty boring. She got an art project to do with Maya since they had class together. Her and Zay talked for awhile in 8th period, he was slowly become the big brother she never had.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     "Ok girls I'll only be here until Friday and then your Captin-Riley- and co-captin-Darby- will be taking over. I'll be checking in from time to time but not that often. Let me see this dance one more time then y'all can go." Coach Darla said to the cheer squad. They did the dance that they would be doing for every pep-rally except two and every football game but a few. "Great job, come grab your uniforms, jackets, and bags then go. Don't forget, wear your uniforms and bows on Friday." They coach yelled. After Riley got her stuff she started to leave.

     "Riley I hope you know that Lucas will break up with you for me after Friday because I got my uniform a size smaller so I'll look sexier then you." Missy said to Riley making herself sound kind of slutty and definitely stupid.

     "No, I don't think i will." Came Lucas' voice from behind them. "Come on babe lets go" he said while grabbing Riley's hand.

---------------------------------------------

Hey y'all! Thanks for reading, I'll be back to a regular writing schedule as of Tuesday or maybe next Friday. Thanks for yalls understanding and support. Love y'all!

~Abbz💙🍫💋