Panic

Riley's truck^^

     Riley woke up at 9 AM and put on shorts and a sweatshirt, she put her hair in a ponytail and put on her boots. She decided to go make up free today. She ran downstairs just in time and heard her doorbell rang.

     "Hey you ready? Lucas asked when she opened the door.

     Yep." She said "bye family" she yelled making Lucas chuckle. He opened her door for her and she slid inside. When he got in he noticed a truck in her driveway that he must not of seen before.

     "Whose truck is that?" He asked pointing to it.

     "Oh that's mine, I just bought it yesterday and I'm  already in love with it." Riley replied.

     "It's pretty freakin awesome!" He said while backing out of her driveway.

     "Thanks" she said. After a short ride they pulled up to Longhorn's diner and walked inside. Riley noticed that there was pictures of the UT college football team everywhere. There was also a picture of a team she didn't recognize. Underneath the picture it said "Austin High School Longhorns team of 2015. State champs" she then noticed Lucas' smiling face in the picture.

     "That's our high school team, at least the team from last year." Lucas said walking up behind her. "Come on, I got us a table." He said.

     "So tell me more about yourself, like do you play any sports other then cheer?" Lucas asked.

     "First the cheer I'm doing ain't a sport, if you're competing then yeah, but just standing on a sideline yelling 'go team' is not a sport. And I play softball. What about you? Any sports other then football?" Riley replied.

     "I agree with ya there, I play baseball." Lucas told her.

     "That's cool." She said. "Favorite teams, go"

     "Ok so baseball, the Astros then the Dodgers, football, Texans then the Eagles. I don't really watch any other sports besides NASCAR. You?" He replied.

     "Baseball, Phillies then Dodgers, football, Eagles then Falcons. I love NASCAR too, fave driver?" Riley told him. (Riley's fave teams are my fave teams)

     "Dale Jr. hands down." Lucas replied.

     "Same, I've loved Jr my whole life." She replied. (I honestly have)

     They finished up breakfast and headed back to Riley's house. On the ride home Riley was staring out the window and she saw something, rather someone, that she never wanted to see again. Someone, who even looking at could send her into a panic attack.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading y'all! I bet y'all can figure out who Riley saw.

Guess what? I'm gonna be 16 tomorrow!!! I'm so excited!!😂

Anyways thanks for reading voting and commenting, love y'all!!

~Abbz❤🍫💋