New Lovers

Credits for this chapter idea and these new characters goes to: RucasFairytale

Today i am going to pick up my twin sister Avery from the airport. She had to stay behind in Philly at CHOP (if you don't know what that is it's Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) because she was super sick, but now she was given the OK to travel so im super excited. Apparently her and Maya's sister have the same sickness so they were together and are now great friends. So Maya is with me because Cassidy, Maya sister, could travel, too. Avery and I were super close since she is the only one who knew about Charlie for a little while. She helped me through a lot. Lucas is with us, too. His brother got kicked out of his boarding school for fighting. (his name is Nathan and he is adopted and the same age as Lucas) He is apparently long distance dating Natile, Missy's evil twin. And when i say evil i mean evil, she's almost worse than Missy is. We decided that it was best for us to take the subway to the airport so we could avoid traffic.  I love the subway I used to take it all the time back in New York. Avery and Cass' plane comes in just before Nate's does and his is on the other side of the airport so we all just decided to meet at a diner later.

     "RILEY?!"

     "MAYA?!" We hear yelled at the same time.

     "AVERY!!"

     "CASS!!" Maya and I yell at the same time. We instantly go and hug each other.

     "I've missed you so much." Avery says while we're hugging.

     "I've missed you too." I tell her. I really did miss her a lot.

     All four of us walk and talk to the subway. I then see Lucas on the other side of the train. Cass and Avery are holding onto the pole in front of Maya and I. They are whispering about something. Then I see Avery go flying back and landing on Nate's lap.

Avery POV

     I was telling Cass how I think this one kid is really cute who is sitting near us and she pushes me back so I land on his lap.

     "Hi I'm Avery." I say awkwardly to him.

     "Hi I'm Nathan." He says.

     "See ya in PE." I tell him and run off the train.

————————————————————
Y'all see that Wizards of Waverley Place refrence😂

Anywho thanks for reading!

Love y'all!!

~Abbz💋🍫🇺🇸