Easy

It was now morning and my alarm went off. I turned it off and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I grabbed black shorts and a black tank top, along with a black scarf. I put my hair into a pony tail and put on my black combat boots. I grabbed my phone, charger, headphones, purse, and suit cases. My bed was made and my room was clean. 

I walked down to the first floor of my house

I walked down to the first floor of my house. I sat at the table and started eating a sausage and cheese muffin. Allen had walked out. "About to leave?" His raspy voice gave away his tiredness. 

"Yeah, Just eating before I go." My voice was muffled from the amount of food in my mouth. 

"Stay safe." Ryan walked out and smiled at me, he followed Allen to the kitchen and made a muffin too. 

"I'll keep that in mind." I laugh at my sarcastic remark. 

Then Jordon ended up walking out into the dining room. He didn't say anything, not that I cared, I kept eating my breakfast as the other two joined me. 

"Hate to say it, but I have to go now." I stood up from my chair and walked to the kitchen putting my plate in the sink. I walked back out. "As second in command Ryan is in charge. This house better stay as clean as it is right now." I sounded like an angry mom. But when ever I go on two day missions its like they had a zoo in the house. "You'll live to regret it if I come back and its trashed." 

I started heading towards the door, A group of arms were grasping around me. Ryan and Allen had been bear hugging me. "We are going to miss youu." They shouted at the same time. "Seriously, Stay safe."

"I will." I rolled my eyes grabbing my keys and headed to the Uber car. "Don't do anything stupid." I got into the car. 

*45 Minutes Later* 

I grabbed my stuff out of the car and headed to my boarding gate. The jet was about to take off in 10 mins so I started to rush. I made it to the gate and handed the lady the ticket. She showed me the way. First class passenger. I get my own private jet, seeing it is that I am the best Assassin there and my Dad is head of the organization. 

I got onto the jet and sat a seat that was second from the front. "What can I get for you miss?" the flight lady stood waiting for my response. Now, I know I'm too young, but that never stopped me from breaking rules. 

"Champagne, White please." I answered softly. 

A few minutes later she brought me a wine glass and poured in the champagne into the cup. I took small sips here and there. 2 hour flights were the best on a jet. It was relaxing. I got my alone time. Just me, the sound of the jets engines and my nice glass of champagne. This was the life. Except for the fact that I'm about to go end someones life. Which didn't bother my relaxing mood. Being a cold blooded killer, deaths of people ended up not affecting me by the tenth time I killed someone. 

There are times that a small hint of guilt flashes through my mind, but its easily forgotten at least a second after the blood hits my face. I make it a traditional thing to say good bye to my victims. I'm a murder, don't get me wrong. Taking peoples lives should be a problem for everyone. But I do it for my own good. I killed a guy once, that had about 20 girl from ages 14-20 locked in cages at a warehouse. He was selling them off. 

Now those girls have a life to live. I would definitely trade a life for many. Even if it was a close friend. I would even kill myself if it came to it. Death doesn't scare me. Lion kings famous words, "I laugh in the face of danger." It was true. Gun point to the head made me laugh. For the people stupid enough to point a gun to my head, and for the amount of stupidity that crossed their minds thinking I cared. I've only cried around 5 times ever since I've been in the agency. 

I made and oath; not to show people my emotions; not to have any emotions at that. People never understood why i would shut them off. Mostly its because you never let someone see you so vulnerable. They will start to use it against you. Then you end up with no way out. 

The weight of the jet slim down, letting it be known that it was starting to level down into a landing procedure. I stared out the window watching the ground become closer and closer. I started going over the missions details in my head. About ten to fifteen minutes later, the jet was skidding across the pavement outside.  

"Larry Hockins, Age 53, known terrorist." I repeated. A few times. "Last seen, Aswan, Egypt." This was my second time being in Egypt. The first time was a vacation, but I didn't visit Aswan, I visited Luxor. Both are beautiful places. I was definitely going to vacate here or Fiji. Maybe the team can go, I'l talk to John. Or known as dad. Whatever. 

The jet had stopped. I had finished my Champagne setting the glass aside, I got off the jet grabbing my stuff. I walked outside of the airport. Only to see a sign with my name on it. Classy dad, very classy. I rolled my eyes putting on a fake smile, and waved off to the older man holding the sign. I showed him my ID, so he can confirm that I was Elizabeth Dowe. He led me to the long black limo. He opened the door for me, as I finally got in, He closed the door grabbing my things.

He put them into the back of the Limo and swiftly walked towards the driving door. The car started and started to drive away from the airport. About 12 minutes after I got into the limo. I arrived at a large mansion. My door opened by the same gentle men that picked me up from the airport. He went to grab my bag. I sighed at the wait that was being forced upon me. 

My bags were brought to my side. The man bowed and walked away. I grabbed my suit cases and walked up the long steps to the door. I grabbed the keys that were placed into my purse and unlocked the door.