Here Lies Elizabeth Dowe

Blood...it's more red than I imagined. I turn my head towards the wall. Staring blankly at the emptiness. Faint voices are heard around me.

It hurts more. The voices slowly fade in, making it more clear to hear. "Don't close your eyes Elizabeth! We're here! Do you here me?!"

Warm hands grip my face. Shaking it ever so slightly. I stare into the sorrowed eyes. Jordon...

I try to speak but I quickly stop as blood comes spitting out of my mouth. "Don't speak, we got you. You're going to live. I promise." Tears brim his eyes.

I reach my hand up to his face and wipe his tears away. I attempt a smile but fail.

My hand falls to the ground. His voice and the sounds fade out. Leaving me to the sounds of nothing.

My body cold. My breath shortening. This is it. Everything goes dark and the sounds around me are soon gone.

Here lies Elizabeth Dowe. The most greatest, loving, human being ever known to man kind. May her rest forever be at peace.

*2 hours earlier*

"Dinner already?" I asked the three boys sitting at the table.

"You have a mission to attend. We thought it'd be nice." Allen smiles at me.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I sit down and grab my fork. I shovel food into my mouth.

"Is that even normal." Jordon asked me.

"Probably not, but I have to go." I don't finish my food. Instead I dump it onto Brandons plate. He didn't mind, he continued to eat.

"Bye Eli." They all said before I walked out the door.

*An hour later*

I crouch behind a wall. On my ear transmitter Jordon voice cuts in and out. Making it hard to understand.

"El- get- Now!" The only three sounds I hear. I take a second to try and figure out what he's saying. I honestly can't.

"Am- Ush-" he cuts in and out again. "I rep- Its- a- Tr- P-" I start to get annoyed.

"Jordon, You keep cutting in and out, stop you're distracting me." I switch the ear transmitter to silent.

Two very large men come around the corner. I tripped one and elbowed the other.

"Oops, You might want to get some ice on that." I tell the one I elbowed and proceed to kick at his face causing blood to consume his face.

The other stands up and grunts. "Stupid little bitch!" He yells at me.

"Ouch." I say as he throws a punch at me and missed. I grab his arm braking it. He falls to the floor in pain.

It got really quiet all of a sudden. I stop in my tracks. Soon, bright lights as if I were on a stage shined on to my small body.

Dogs and men could be heard coming from a distance. "Fuck."

Soon I had red dot sights all over my chest and head. "Okay, okay. You got me" I put my hands up slowly.

"Drop all of your weapons!" A husk but familiar voice dills the cement room.

"No need to yell." I tell him and soon start to pull all of my weapons out one by one and tossing them to the side.

About 100 men walk out with their guns still pointed at me.

"You may all leave. I can handle her myself." Landon says to me.

"Who the fuck let you out?" I roll my eyes at him.

He snapped. A blonde haired guy walked up next to him. He looked really familiar.

My eyes widened in realization. "You're the guy from the super Mart. The blonde one that didn't stand a chance against me." I laugh.

He makes a sort of growling sound that showed he was angry.

"No hard feelings, in my defense you made me forget milk." I chuckled. Trying to keep my posture.

Landon raised a CZ 75 at me. I attempted to remain calm. "Here's how this is going to go. First, You're going to take out your ear piece. Second, You're going to die. And third, I will take over your organization and leave you to nothing but a grave stone."

I furrowed my eye brows. "Weird. I can do the first one. It's annoying anyway." I take out my ear piece. "But step 2 and 3 are probably going to be a no-go."

"To bad I didn't give you a choice." He said. Gun shots were sounded outside the building. Landon flinches a little bit. "What the fuck is that?" He asked with angry in his tone.

"It's her assassin agents.!" The Blondy tells him.

"If any one of those guys come in here, you're dead." Landon tells me.

"I thought I was already going to die." I laughed. "But listen, I would rather me die, and you not step foot out of this building. Than be alive and you get away." I say.

"You value your life far too much for that sweet heart." He says to me grinning.

"People always under estimate me." I say with a heavy sigh. Pounding started on the door. Soon the door was broken down and gun fire echoed off of the empty walls.

I hit the floor. I couldn't see or hear for a few minutes. It got quiet. Like it was peaceful. It felt nice.

I opened my eyes, my eye sight coming back to me. Jordon words from earlier play through my head. "El- Get- Now! Am- ush-! Tr- p-.!"

It became more clear now.

"Elizabeth! Get out! Now!"

"It's an Ambush!"

"I repeat it's a Trap!"

Why couldn't I have figured that out earlier. Why'd I have to be so stupid and cocky! I internally scream at myself.

Blood...it's more red than I imagined. I turn my head towards the wall. Staring blankly at the emptiness. Stupid me.... Faint voices are heard around me.

It hurts more. The voices slowly fade in, making it more clear to hear. "Don't close your eyes Elizabeth! We're here! Do you here me?!"

Warm hands grip my face. Shaking it ever so slightly. I stare into the sorrowed eyes. Jordon...

I try to speak but I quickly stop as blood comes spitting out of my mouth. "Don't speak, we got you. You're going to live. I promise." Tears brim his eyes.

I reach my hand up to his face and wipe his tears away. I attempt a smile but fail.

My hand falls to the ground. His voice and the sounds fade out. Leaving me to the sounds of nothing.

My body cold. My breath shortening. This is it. Everything goes dark and the sounds around me are soon gone.

Here lies Elizabeth Dowe. The most greatest, loving, human being ever known to man kind. May her rest forever be at peace.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Okay okay, listen. I know it's a horrible ending. But I'm thinking about making a book on Emily's prospective.

This was a fun book to write. I will definitely be writing more like this.

I also have a new book that is already out. It's called "Counting Our Days"
Since I am finished with this part of the book. I will be working on that one more.

Don't forget to vote! I love you all and thank you for following me on this wonderful journey.