Well Played

The time went by and I finally made it to the house. Without the three idiots. The limo driver had taken off already.

I was only going to be here for 2 weeks and of course once I get back. I have a team mission to attend, but not with my original team. I have to take 5 trainees. It's not a hard mission, it should be simple. I just don't want to have to deal with taking each trainee step by step.

This isn't my first time doing this. Each time the trainee messed it all up. There are 6 types of missions:

Class A: Where only the Ranks 1 and 2 attend.

Class B: Where rank 3 takes control.

Class C: Where a rank 3 takes a rank 4 and tag team.

Class D: Where the rank 5 goes with 4

Class E: Where we send in a trained Sniper to take out whoever is the target.

You may be wondering why I only listen 5 but said 6. Class S is the highest to go. That's where the real danger is. Class S is either a large threat to the organization, A country, A state, and/or The world.

That's where I come in. I've only been on 2 Class S missions. I was raised to do missions like Class S. That's how every one knows me. Before I had a team, I took out 3 warehouses that were packed with 3 nuclear bombs. It took about a week for it to be finished.

The other one wasn't as bad as I expected. Anyway, back to my vacation. I stroded up the steps to the master bedroom on the house.

An Alaskan king bed sat in the middle of the room. A t.v above the fire place and windows pretty much everywhere.

v above the fire place and windows pretty much everywhere

I left my suitcase at the door and walked to the bed. I laid down on it and inhaled. The front door of the house opened.

"Elizabeth!" I rose at the sound of my voice being yelled across the house.

"Yes?" I yelled, still sitting on the large bed.

Three boys ran into the room sweaty and panting at a rapid paste. I already knew what was about to happen. Soon Allen ran towards me. I had time to stand up and move to the side. I grabbed his upper arm and slammed him to the floor.

Jordon came next, He made a punch square to my face, making a huge gash in my lip. I kicked his knee in as he fell to the floor. I grabbed his head and slammed it down hard against my knee.

Ryan was already behind me before I could turn and do damage. He used my leg as a weakness and tripped me so that I fell face first into the ground. I turned over attempting to stand up. He got on top of me and pinned my hands above my head.

"I like you in this position." Ryan said gazing into my eyes. He started to slowly lean down towards my lips. His lips gently brushed against mine and tingles erupted through my lips.

He then brought his tongue out and licked up my cheek. "Ew ew ew" I started to squirm. I brought my leg up, and flipped him over me. I quickly rose up wiping off my face. "You nasty human being."

All I heard was the dying laughter of Ryan drown out my ears. Soon after I had zoned out. Standing in the middle of the room, staring blankly at the wall. Things started to get hazy. Like my mind was shutting down. 

A loud clap brought me back from my trans. "Hey, You okay?" Ryan looked at me apprehensively. 

I cleared my throat and nodded my head. "Yeah I'm fine. Sorry, I just zoned out." Jordon had just been rising from the ground.

"That was a good go for someone with only one leg." He said with a large smirk on his face. 

"Funny that you're saying that, because didn't you just lose to someone with one leg?" I tauntingly asked him back. He didn't saying anything after that realizing that he had lost once more. 

Allen stayed quiet because he knew he would have been shut down exactly like I did to Jordon.

"Alright, Who's hungry? I'm thinking pizza." Ryan asked us.

"I don't care what we eat, but I'm not paying. I'm going to take a shower. Let's go out to eat." I made my way to the bathroom.

*38 Minutes later*

I left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me after doing all my needs.

It seems that my bedroom has been infected. Because one boy with no shirt lays on my bed.

"Ryan? May I help you?" I asked pulling an out fit out of my suit case.

"Yeah.." He paused and got up from the bed, making his way over to me, "Can we pick up from where we left off?"

"You mean the part where I kicked you off me?" My voice leaked with sarcasm.

"Or, the point where you're pushed against the wall, naked. With my hands touching the soft skin on your body." He had now pushed me gently against the wall. One hand placed on my face, another on the wall next to me.

"Hm, You know, I don't really remember being in this position." I raised my eyebrow, staring into his gorgeous eyes.

"Well remember it now." His lips soon smashed into mine. Feeling, tasting, loving the way his lips met with mine. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back.

He soon started kissing down my jaw;Where left over water droplets remained. He kissed his way down to my neck. He started sucking the sensitive part of my neck. Tingles erupted through my body.

I bit my lip. I inhaled as he stopped sucking my neck. "There we go." Ryan gazed at my neck. A few seconds after I had realized that he had given me a hickey.

"Ryan! Are you serious!? What am I supposed to tell people when they see it?" My voice slowly rising. 

"Tell them that the hottest.." He paused. He placed his thumb on my bottom lip, pulling down slightly. "Most sexiest guy gave me it." His voice turning soft as he got closer to my lips.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me. "Well played. Anyway, get out. I need to change." I grabbed my underwear and bra waiting for Ryan to leave.

Once he left, I dropped the towel putting on my underwear first. Then my bra. I then put on a white crop top with sleeves that reached my wrist and didn't cover my shoulders.

I grabbed matching white shorts and slipped them on.

Time to go eat.

~MUAHAHAHA Thing got a little heated there...hmm. I wonder if...nah. No spoilers.🤔🤔😋😊

Anywho, here is another chapter for thy lovelies. Enjoy. 😇😗😙