Have A Win

I trust Emily a lot with those kids. She's great. She's a lot nicer than I am. Which means the kids that she's training will have a blast.

I feel bad for my leaders. Its my job to be hard on them. They won't learn anything if I hand them flowers and chocolates.

I have taken them to the cellars in the basement. They are all each lined up in a row. "Alright, This is a game that I like to call: "Tap my hand" I start to explain to them.

"It's where you began chained down with very little way of escaping, and you go through obstacles that make you use different techniques. There is always a way to get out. Even when you think there isn't. Each of you will go in separate room and be tied down by these gentleman. There are ten stages. No giving up, You do this until you have completed stage 10." Big buff men walk into the room with their arms crossed, black suits, and dark sunglasses on.

They each nod and one by one go into the room. Minutes later the guards are ready and give me the okay to start. I push a button that makes my voice sound out throughout the cellars, "You may start." I quickly say.

I then get up and go upstairs. I don't need to watch them, this will take longer than you think.

I go check on Emily and how her trainers are doing. I open the door and it gets quiet. "Sup" I nod at Emily. She nods back and tells the sweaty teenagers to continue.

"Where are your leaders?" She asks me with her loveable accent.

"They are playing a game." I shrug and watch the teens combat each other.

"Tap my hand?" She responds to my answer.

I nod my head, "Yeah, I'm hoping they'll be done soon, but this is their first time playing so I'll probably have to wait a while." I sighed.

"Remember when we used to play" A wide smile reached her face.

"Of course, we finished at the same time and everything." I grin.

"5 minutes and 23 seconds to be exact." She lets out a small laugh.

"Man we are the best." We fist bump each other.

"Yes we are." She wraps her arm around me. "I'm bored of this, lets go see their progress."

I nod in agreement. I wait a few seconds for Emily to call her teenagers in and tell them that we are going to watch the leaders work.

They cheer at the thought of not doing work. Emily and I both roll our eyes and make our way to the cellars. We walk into the large room with tvs that are connected to the cameras in the cellars.

I watch in silence as they each try their best to complete stages 1-5. So far A leader named Jake is in the lead. He's in stage 6 along with Rose Mary.

The Trainers in the back admiring the amount of effort that their leaders are doing. "What's so special about this game?" A girl asked.

"Just watch and see, this really determines whether they can be a good leader or not." I speak not making eye contact with who ever spoke.

Rose Mary

I grunt as I pull myself up onto the bar. The white painted number on the wall said 'Stage 7' Elizabeth had told us that there were ten stages. Which mean I have this one and 3 more to go.

So far so easy. I thought this was going to be challenging. I steady myself across the black bar. Making my way to the small vent.

Noticing that I was barely small enough to climb through. The bending metal sound and my rapid breathing filled my ears as I army crawled through the air vents.