Who Am I?

Living life like me is hard. I mean, most people don't start killing people by the age of 10. They play with barbie dolls and have friends. No, I am nothing like those girls. I am much more worse. You see, I was killing by the age 10. Training for 11 years to become an assassin really gets to you. You learn how to let emotions and pain leave your body. Cold hearted, wouldn't even be a word to describe the organization. Trust me, being there for 11 years, you learn a thing or two. If you mess up, you get put into a small box for a week, You get a piece of bread every two days. 

Anyway, I'm Elizabeth Dowe. I'm 19 and I'm known as the best assassin in the organization. Not even the guys can beat me. I'm not very tall, that has its pros and cons. I live with 3 other guys. Annoying may I add. But since we live in such a large house, the only time I speak to them is during meals, training, and missions that include the whole team. I usually fly solo. Except there was a time I got caught. It was only for a day. Being the best assassin in all the organizations, handcuffs weren't a really smart choice to use on me. We will just say, they died a slow and painful death. 

When my team joins me, its more of a vacation. I don't have to try as hard. I just have to sit back and watch most of the time. I'm smart don't get me wrong, but if I don't have to do work, why bother? People don't understand, I'm really not lazy, I conserve energy, you never know when something is going to happen. Of course, I teach training, since I can beat everyone in the class and I enjoy beating the newbies down to nothing. No biggy. 

It quite fun actually being the best. Most people don't expect a small 19 year old girl to take them down in .7 seconds. So I come as a huge surprise. For the newbies who think that they can beat anyone, you have a lot to learn. I'm not cocky, just good. I ranked number one in Medical, combat, training, and technology. I ranked second in strategy. Only because I didn't think it was that important, which it wasn't. I'm basically first in strategy anyway, because the first rank was killed in a mission two months ago. So I guess you can call me the best.

Aside from my step dad who runs the organization, I hate him. I seriously want to kill him. It was his stupid idea to put me with 3 boys. Which may I also add, I hate being around people. If I could, I would be in my room 24/7. Boys are gross, but like I said, I can't complain I got a good house with them. Mansion size kind of. Maybe a tad bit bigger. I haven't even told you the best part. My garage! Yes I love cars. I wasn't raised girly. I was raised me, and I learned how to fix the engine of a car when I was 13. I have my personal favorite: a black Mustang. I let no one touch it. Not after what happened last time.

Well, I get my own bathroom, and a great closet, Most of my clothes are black anyway. I also have a large bed. Aside from my room, the house is always a mess. You try living with three boys who are pigs and don't pick up after themselves. I'm basically a maid for these people.