Nice Party

A few hours passed. I left the Super Mart after I called the cleaners. I ended up forgetting Milk. So now I'm stuck with dry cereal. I sighed as I continued to drive home. About 20 minutes after I pulled into my drive way. I clicked the button that opened the garage and parked my car back into its place. 

Usually people are smart enough to avoid me. Now I have to call and tell them that someone might be on to me. I wanted to scream. Things with the organization are difficult. If something off happens while you are on a mission you have to write every detail about it. I wasn't looking forward to that. I just wanted to finish my mission and go home. 

Time continued to pass by. It was now 7:00 P.M. It was time to finish what I came here to do. My plan was to go to the club where Mr. Hockins was known to be. I took the White BMW. Yes I changed it up. I put in the location into my GPS. It took me 15 minutes to locate the club. I got out handing the car keys to the valet. "Take care of her please." I wink at him and walked inside showing my ID to the two large men that were at the door. 

They nodded in acceptance as they held the door open. I smile and walked into the doors only to be met with loud music. I think the song Fruit Punch - Kaiydo was playing. I spotted the bar and swiftly made my way. I sat in the bench. "Whiskey? Clean?" I said as the bartender walked towards the alcohol and grabbed a small glass setting it in-front of me. I smiled at him as he poured the whiskey into the cup. 

I swirled it around a bit, and then gulped it down. I put a 20$ bill under the cup and thanked the guy. I looked around trying to blend in with the crowd. I was looking for the V.I.P section. It was a large place so it was hard to find. I spotted it, and slowly started making my way towards it. I saw that waiters made there way into it with no trouble. 

An idea popped into my head. I went to where the people dressed up into their work clothes. I stole a waiter outfit with out being noticed. I quickly undressed out of my dress, and slipped on the outfit. I made sure everything was still in place. I put on the black shoes that they wore and decided I was ready. I grabbed a full bottle of Brandy, and set it on the tray along with small shot glasses.

I made my way back to the V.I.P section and smiled at the guy. He nodded and let me in. That was easier than I thought. I chuckled to my self. I looked around, seeing if I noticed any of the guys that usually associated themselves with Hockins. I stopped dead in my tracks as it was the devil himself, sitting around a table laughing and groping women as he talked. 

Anger brushed through me. I turned to the counter in the section and pulled out a wipe that had a drug that could kill a person with in 7 hours of tasting the drug. I lased his cup with the drug and disposed of the wipe. I made my way back to the table and set down the tray. I grabbed the Brandy and started pouring it into the cups. 

I served them their cups, making sure that Hockins got the right cup. I smiled and put the Brandy on the table. "Such a pretty lady as a waitress." His voice came out crocky, very obvious that he had been drinking previously.  

"Well, Thank you sir." And with that he picked up his glass and slammed it. I smirked at the thought of him dying soon. My mission was almost complete. I poured him another glass. After he was done sucking the face of the girl next to him, he picked it up and swallowed it. 

I 'accidentally' dumped the Brandy into his lap. I quickly grabbed paper towels and patted him down. I swiftly place a small speck size tracker into his pocket. After I finished patting down his wet clothes, I made my exit. I dressed back into my outfit an left the club. The valet gave me my keys back. 

I got into my car and drove back home. I went inside to the living room and opened my laptop. I quickly logged in and opened the agency thing. I watch the red mark on the screen start to move. My target is on the move. I watch the red dot move across my screen slowly. I waited for about an hour. 

The mark stopped moving. I clicked on the dot as it gave me an address. I smiled happily. I made my way back out to the car. I dialed in my dads number. A few seconds later he picked up, "Its almost finished."

"Alright, Call me when its done. Stay safe, love you." He said waiting for my reply. 

"Yeah yeah, I know." and at that I hung up. 

I started the car and started my adventure towards the location. After about an hour I arrived at a large warehouse. I took out heat censor glasses and clicked them on with a button. I started counting the bodies that were located in the warehouse. "23 hostages, and 31 guards." I muttered to myself. "Tsk, This is going to be easy." I grabbed the bag of guns and pulled out two pistols and silencers, I put the silencers onto the guns, and loaded them, leaving them on safety. 

I wrapped a black belt that hung guns around each of my legs. I set the pistols on each leg and stocked some ammo. I then grabbed three knives put one on each leg, and left one sitting out. I grabbed another belt and wrapped it around my waist and put more ammo into the little pockets. I turned off my car, I got out making sure I was silent.  

I made my way to the back of the warehouse. I started climbing up the wall to the top floor. 'My guess is they have the hostages on the third floor. I'll start from the top and make my way down.'  I said to myself. I made it to the top floor window. I slid it open as silently as I could. I stepped into the window holding a knife in each of my hands. 

A guy stood about a few feet away from me. I slipped off my shoes to make my foot steps more quiet. I made my way towards the guy. I quickly put my hand over his mouth to quiet the scream. I then slit his throat with one quick movement. I retracted my hands before blood got all over me. He dropped to the floor. About another ten feet two men stood. I grabbed the sharp part of one knife and threw it, landing a head shot on one. I threw the other one and landed another head shot. 

"Nice Party, Fellas." I smirked at the three bodies that laid lifeless on the floor.