Game Day: Part 2

We still had a few more hours to go. I put my head phones in and pressed play on my music. Do The Right Thing by Daughter started blasting into my eardrums. (A/N totally recommend you to listen)

I ended up drifting into a nice nap falling into an instant pit of dreams.

Eli's Dream:

It was as if the air had been out of my lungs. I felt alive, but not breathing. Birds flew past me, and clouds surrounded themselves around me. A smile brushed upon my face.

The sun reached the peak of the mountain tops, shining onto my tanned face. I drew in a deep breath as if my life depended on it. I closed my eyes listening to the air whistle past my ears.

I opened my eyes once again. Only to be falling into a pit of darkness. I screamed for help. My body left limp. Tears flowing out of my eyes. I finally hit the floor and my body became dust. As if I were just burnt into a pit of fire.

Something wet slid down my cheeks. I was awoken by a jolt. I sat up from my rather uncomfortable position. I pulled out my head phones, realizing that we had landed.

I checked my watch to see the time. A water droplet fell onto the back of my hand. I slowly rose my hand up to wipe the tears away before anyone noticed.

I inhaled slowly, and let my breath out. I stood up grabbed my phone and putting it into my pocket. I grabbed my purse and walked past the still quietly talking boy. Once again they stopped talking as I passed them.

I hurriedly made my way to the limo. The driver took my bags and put them into the trunk. He waited for the boys to hurry up. "No need, they won't be tagging along." I closed the trunk for him and got into the car. "This car won't drive it's self now will it?"

"Y-yes ma'am." He spoke and quickly got into the driver seat.

The boys got out of the plane just in time to hear my last words. "You want a game, you got one. Find your own damn way to the house." I rolled up the window and the driver set his destination towards the house.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey guys, So something went wrong and I could only upload half of the first game day, So I made it into 2 parts. Hopa you enjoy.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○