Damn Morons: Part 2

The loud murmurs of the crowds pierced my ear. I hated being in a large place full of strangers.

It was now 4:56 pm. I was ready to bring down the sensors at the airport. Just 4 more minutes. I waited patiently for the group to get into potion.

"Cleared." Katys' voice said into my ear.

"Check." Rose Mary said. Leave it to the girls to be ready first.

"Ready." Joey said.

"All good here." Caleb hesitantly said.

"Okay, 5, 4, 3, 2..." I pressed the button as the clock showed 5 pm. "You're good to go."

I watched on the security cameras as they make their way towards the sensors. They put their bags on the bag check thing. They stood waiting at the end for their bags.

The person cleared them to go. Just at the time that the sensors went back up.

"We are through." Rose Mary confidently said.

"Good. You know what you need to do next." I told them. They all nodded and made their way to the airplane gate. Looking for the shifty people and recognizable faces.

"I have eyes on two of them. Shouldn't there be three?" Caleb asked.

"Yes, find that other guy." I told them.

"I'm on it." Katy confirmed.

"Keep your eyes on those men, Caleb." Joey said, he was showing his plane ticket to the person at the gate.

"I think I found the third guy, He's in a storage room south from the gate." Katy said pulling a combat knife out.

I switched to camera to the storage room. The guy didn't have a mask on, but he was faced away from the camera. I watched as Katy walked through the door. Making her way slowly towards the guy.

"Caleb, I need you to try and get those guys to the storage rooms." Rose Mary commanded him. After this is over; I have to chose a leader for this group and I'm not going to lie, Rose Mary has guts. Just a little ups and downs.

I watched Caleb lure the men away, leading them to the storage room. As Katy had already pinned and chained up the guy with a knife to his neck.

Caleb opened the door and shoved the men in. Katy took one and Caleb took the other. "Don't kill them, You can do that later, get them locked up and wait for me to arive." They chained up the men after I said it.

I then got up and cracked my knuckles. I started to make my way to the storage room. I opened the door and all four of the trainees were standing watching over the guys.

"Wow, Good job." I told them as I walked over to the three men that were chained up. "Awe man this is going to be fun." Shouting was heard from out side the door. People were trying to get it.

"You didn't think we would have just let ourselves die with out a fight did you?" One of them said. He had a walkie talkie in his hand.

"Did you guys really not search them after you chained them?" I looked at them with a deadly glare.

"We forgot, we're sorry!" They all started up the apologizes. I held my hand up, stopping them from continuing.

I looked over at the guy. "Of course not, but it's just going to be harder on you." I pulled out two knives leaving one in each hand. "Let them in."

Caleb and Joey moved away from the door as it barged open. The two body laid lifeless on the floor seconds after. A knife planted in each of their foreheads. The trainees stared at me like I was a superhero.

I then turned around. "Cute that you need others help for back up." I went and yanked my knives out of their heads. Wiping the blood off on their clothes.

"Tell me who you work for." I threw the knife up in the air, and then caught it by the handle.

"Yeah right." He said with a chuckle.

"That's a shame, I was even think of sparing you." I told him with a mischief smile.

"I know who you are." He told me as he glared into my eyes.

"Oh yeah?" I put my hands on my hips.

"You killed Larry Hockins after he threatened a girls life." He told me.

"And how do you know Larry Hockins?" I asked him, getting bored of this conversation.

"Like I would tell you." He laughed out.

"Alright, let's play a game. Each time I ask you a question, You answer. Or your friends over here, will feel what it's like to have a sharp weapon stabbed into them many times. Sound fun?" I bit my lip.

He stayed quiet.

"Good, Now, what are you planning to blow up with those explosives?" I asked, admiring my surroundings.

"None of your business." He spat out.

I shrugged. "Wrong answer." I threw the knife, letting it hit the person next to him in the arm. A loud scream of pain was heard. I walked over to the person, twisting the knife, making the wound expand.

"Answer my question." I pulled the knife out, bending down so that I was face to face with him.

"You know, if you weren't threatening my life right now, I would consider taking you on a date." He said with a smirk on his face. I jabbed one knife into his friends leg. I made it go all the way through. I them jammed the other one into his shoulder.

"As if someone as cute as me, would go for someone so stupid and irrelevant like you." I pulled the knife up making it slice more of his shoulder. His cries piercing my ear. I stood up and kicked the knife further into him.

"Kill them, and then call in for a cleaning" I wiped my bloody hands on the side of Joeys' jacket.

"Really-" He said, but stopped himself from continuing.

I rolled my eyes and left the room. "Fucking Morons."