Jealousy Pt4

Word Count: 1111
A/N: this one is cute and I like it! Also I decided that what the hell, I'm gonna keep going with this series because I have a few more ideas I have for it. Also please let me know what you think and if you have any requests let me know! I'd be happy to write some of them! Much love ❤

"I'm going to give you a week to fix things with her before I come in and take her for my own. You better hope she takes you back." Archie said before leaving.
________

Jughead seemed desperate to get Y/N back, or to at least get her to talk to him. He had called her nonstop Friday through Wednesday and she ignored all of them, even though it hurt her. She ignored him in the halls, and didn't sit with her friends at lunch, although Archie told her that he stopped sitting there after Monday. He said something about Jughead saying he's not going to be the reason she didn't see her friends.
Betty had already apologized way too many times and Y/N was quick to forgive her. Betty was just confused about Archie, although apparently Betty knew that Archie and her almost kissed. Y/N blushed when Betty brought it up, and apologized as well, but Betty said it was fine. Although Betty seemed to still tense up at the mention of Y/N and Archie, but Y/N just blew it off.
Laying on her bed, Y/N replayed memories of her and Jughead together. Their daily trips to the diner, nights at the drive in before it shut down, lying down next to him in bed binge watching their favourite tv shows together. She missed his sarcastic sense of humor, the way his hair curled out of his beanie, his smirk he'd give her before they were about to break some laws in the name of justice to find out what happened to Jason. She missed the way he'd blush when she called him handsome after he jokingly bashed on himself, the way he'd hold her when she was sad or upset, the way he'd look in her eyes and stare just a little too long. She missed Jughead, terribly.
As she thought back on their friendship, Y/N started to realize all the signs she'd missed, all the things that pointed to the fact that Jughead truly did love her, and he had for awhile. He was always there for her, he was her rock and without him beside her the past week she felt like she was slowly losing her mind. She didn't know how much longer she could stand it. She needed Jughead, and she needed him now.
Fuck it. She picked up her phone and opened up the messages under Jugheads name. As she started to type, a text message popped up.
Juggie: who are you texting there? ;)
     Y/N turned to the door in her room and there stood Jughead.
     "How the hell did you-"
     "I still have the key you gave me, I used to live here with you, remember?" he teased. She sat at the edge of her bed and stared down at her hands, suddenly feeling very awkward.
     "So why'd you come over?" She asked breaking the silence.
     "I wanted to talk but if you want me to go I-"
     "No!" she practically yelled. Her face turned red at the realization of how desperate she sounded. "I mean... I-I don't mind if you want to stay-you know if you want..to." she stammered, and Jughead laughed. He sat beside her on the bed, and for a minute they sat in silence again.
     "I'm sorry." he said. Y/N looked up at him and found him staring at her. His eyes pierced into hers with a gentle and loving passion, one that she had seen many times and mistaken it as a friendly look, but knew now it meant something more.
"There's no need to be." she said, grabbing his hand.
"Yes, there is. I hurt you not once but twice in a week. I'm a shitty friend and I'm scared that if we go any further with this relationship I'll be a shitty boyfriend." he confessed.
"So you don't want to.." Y/N trailed off.
"That's not what I mean, I guess..." Jughead stammered over his words, trying to push himself to say what was on his mind. "I love you, Y/N. I should have told you that a long time ago, and I totally understand if I've waited too long to tell you." Y/N sat on the bed in shock. She was unable to speak, or move. She just stared at Jughead.
"I-uh. Erm..." Y/N shook herself out of her trance, and grabbed Jugheads face and pulled his lips into hers. One of Jugheads hands flew to cup her cheek and the other landed itself on her waist. Neither of them wanted to break the kiss, but finally when the need for air became too much, Y/N pulled away. She opened her eyes to find Jughead with a smile on his face. It was the happiest she had seen him in awhile.
"So you've got nothing to say to me?" Jughead teased.
"I love you too, Juggie." Y/N said, smiling up at the raven haired boy.
"So does this mean we're, like together now?" Jughead asked, quite shyly. Y/N leaned over and kissed him again, and Jughead pulled her so that she was laying on top of him. He was the one to break the kiss this time, and Y/N laid down beside him, looking up at him.
"Sure, I mean if you're even sure you want to be my boyfriend still." she jokingly said. Jughead wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into him.
"Trust me, I do. And I have for a long time now." he leaned down and kissed her forehead. Y/N sat up at the sound of the front door opening, and looked down at Jughead.
"Did someone come here with you?" she asked him. Jughead sat up as well, and looked at her with a confused expression.
"No, are you expecting someone?"
Y/N shook her head and jumped off the bed, grabbing the nearest thing that could be used as a weapon. Jughead got up as well, and stood in front of Y/N by the door. They both heard heavy footsteps coming down the hall, and Jughead took the makeshift weapon from Y/N and held it up.
"Stay behind me." Jughead whispered. The door handle to the bedroom door started to turn and Jughead got ready to swing. The door flew open, and Jughead dropped the makeshift weapon and Y/N put her hand over her heart, gasping.
"What the hell! You scared the shit out of us! How'd you even get in?" she yelled at the intruder.
"And what are you doing here?" Jughead asked coldly.