Thunder and Lightning

Word Count: 2105

A/N: Hey, I am so sorry for not updating in so long. Life is being tough again, more so than usual. I hope you enjoy this story! I'm going to be a senior in like 2 days which is a terrifying thought, but hey with summer coming that means I'll have more time to write! Much love, and let me know how you're doing in the comments!

 I hope you enjoy this story! I'm going to be a senior in like 2 days which is a terrifying thought, but hey with summer coming that means I'll have more time to write! Much love, and let me know how you're doing in the comments!

     Y/N was on her wits end, every cell in her body told her something was going on with Jughead, but again and again he relentlessly told her she was overreacting, and that nothing was up

     Y/N was on her wits end, every cell in her body told her something was going on with Jughead, but again and again he relentlessly told her she was overreacting, and that nothing was up. She wasn't buying it though, he was hiding something and she knew it. Y/N always listened to her gut, it had been right time and time again without fail, and paired with the deja-vu she got on a daily basis, she and her friends were convinced she was psychic or something. Even Jughead thought so, which in her opinion made him an idiot for even trying to hide something from her. 

     She walked down the sidewalk that lead to the neighborhood where Archie lived, she had a feeling the raven haired boy wouldn't be at his own house, so she decided to try the next best place, his best friends home. The rain poured from the dark gray skies above, and she pulled the hood of Jugheads jacket over her head, not wanting her hair to get wet and ruined. She had done it up that day, not that it would matter to Jughead since he canceled their plans on their special day. 

    Her mind was racing so fast she hadn't even noticed that she had made it to the red haired football players home, and as she walked towards the front door, Archies father Fred stepped out, obviously on his way to his car. He noticed Y/N though, and a smile came across his face. 

     "Hey Y/N. Looking for Archie?" he asked, and she crossed her arms, stopping in her tracks. 

     "I was going to ask Archie if he knew where Jughead was. I tried texting him, but he didn't answer so I decided to stop by." she explained, and Fred gave a breathy laugh. 

     "About that-" he said, opening the drivers side door to his truck. "I took Archies phone last night for a few days. I thought it would be a good punishment for his stupid red circle business he's conjured up the past week." Fred explained, and Y/N gave a half laugh.