Jealousy Pt6

Word Count: 711 (yes I'm sorry it's so short)
A/N: I've been in bed sick so I'm trying to write... but cold medicine kinda makes a person a little loopy, so if it's not my best I apologize. I will be making Part 7 (holy shit 7 parts??) longer to make up for this one, I just wanted to end it on another cliffhanger type thing. Enjoy, and let me know what you think! Much love ❤️

"Yes you do!" Jughead yelled. He opened his mouth to say more, but Y/N barged into the room.
     "What the hell Jughead? Why is Betty asking if you're on for 'Pops Date: Round 2'?" She yelled, holding up the phone.

                      __________

     "She texted what?" Archie asked, taking the phone from Y/N.
      "Give me that!" Jughead said, taking the phone out of Archie's hands and texting Betty back. "She doesn't mean an actual date, she means to meet her at Pops so we can figure out some more details on Jason's murder." Jughead clarified, and Y/N leaned against the doorframe.
     "How can I know for sure?" Y/N asked, still having her doubts.
     "Y/N, you know I love you! I spent all this time and went through all this trouble to get you, why would I fuck it up now?" Jughead said, walking over to Y/N.
"I don't know..." she huffed.
"Look I'll even show you," Jughead pulled out his phone and opened his messages. Y/N hesitantly took the phone, and looked at Jugheads response.

Betty: Pops date: round 2?

Me: Sure Betty, but it's not a date, you know that

Y/n sighed. "I'm sorry for doubting you, Juggie." She said handing the phone back to him. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a kiss, throwing the phone onto the bed behind him.
     "It's alright." he said smiling down at her, and then kissing her again
"Guys, I'm still here..." Archie mumbled as Jughead pulled Y/N flush into him, deepening the kiss. Jugheads phone went off on the bed, but no one but Archie noticed.
"Jug-uh. Jughead your phone..." Archie stuttered, trying to focus anywhere but on his best friend and his crush making out heavily in front of him. Y/N pulled away from Jughead, earning a small whine from him. Y/N turned to face Archie but suddenly got very embarrassed, and found the floor more interesting. Jughead cleared his throat, and picked the phone up off the bed. He read the text and froze. Y/N looked up at Jughead, and held out her hand silently asking for the phone. Jughead hesitantly gave it to her, and Y/Ns face fell.

Betty: Jughead, I know this is completely wrong, and I shouldn't feel this way, but I think I like you. And I'm assuming you feel the same way, I mean at least a little bit. There was something in that kiss... maybe before you try to reconcile with Y/N, we can give us a chance. Just a few dates, and if they go well we can decide what to do from there.

"Oh." Y/N whispered, and Archie looked at her confused.
"What?" he asked, but no one payed attention to him. Y/N read the text out loud, turned and put the phone in Jugheads hand, and sat herself on the bed.
"Oh." Archie said quietly. "Well that was unexpected."
"What do I write back?" Jughead asked quietly. Y/N just shrugged her shoulders and fell back on the bed, covering her eyes with her folded arms.
"Don't worry about her." Jughead said, sitting on the bed next to Y/N. "you're the only one I want. There's no way in hell I would ever give you up."
"Im not worried about you giving me up. I'm worried about her. You know she's only going after you because since Archie, you're the only one who's showed her any attention. Archie has been completely ignoring her for his music and she feels like he is pushing her away because she loves him. I don't know why that would make her want to betray me by going after you, but trust me when I say, love makes people do crazy things. She's really hurt by Archie..." Y/N said, sitting up.
"I'm right here, you know." Archie said, waving his hand.
"I'm aware." Y/N snapped, and Archie threw his hands up in surrender. "Archie you helped Jughead and I realize we were in love with eachother, now it's our turn to repay the favor." Jughead and Y/N stood from the bed, and stared Archie down.
"Andrews, are you in love with Betty?" Jughead asked.