Chapter 4: Revealing Secrets

Elois is different than the rest of the wolves, vampires or anyone at all. There are people who happily and proudly say that they are in love with someone, with the biggest smile on their face. There are also people who love someone and won't admit it to anyone except to their best friend or siblings. And even when they admit it they try to take it back, but you can never take back what you have already said. And then, there is Elois. Even though he knew that no one would make fun of him for saying that he loved someone, he wouldn't say it. He was in love with his soulmate and no one knew that. You couldn't even see it in his eyes nor on his face, because they are both blank.

He didn't show interest in anyone, not even Sebastian, but he was more than interested. He wanted and he needed Sebastian. But he would never admit that. He will deny and hide his love as long as he can. He looked like he didn't care about anyone or anything in the world, but deep down he was drowning. He was dying because he couldn't do anything more to help his pack then just sit and wait. And try to recruit as much warriors as possible. He was dying inside, because he didn't know how much longer can he hold back all of his emotions. How much longer can he hold back his final shift? How much longer can he possibly hold back the need to roar and let the fire out?

That is why he needed the red wolf. The Red Wolf is the only one strong and powerful enough to help him. He is the only one who is able to calm the Phoenix down in his shift. And Elois was loosing his mind, because he couldn't find him. He couldn't find the only person who can help him. Everyone knew that all that Elois wanted right now is just one day off. He wanted just one day where he wouldn't have to fight for his breath.

"Barin is 22 years old now. We have only one more year until he shifts and until the war comes our way. And we still didn't find out a way to defeat the treath that is coming our way. Whose fault do you think that is?" Elijah asked completely angry and full of rage. Everyone knew that he didn't want Sebastian here. All he sees when he looks at Sebastian is the man whose hand took the life of his love. He did let him stay in their pack, only because of Elois but he couldn't hold it back anymore. Elijah was no longer the Alpha, Elois was which means that whatever Elois decides goes. And he sure as hell didn't want Sebastian to go away.

"You're right. We still didn't find a way of stopping the Shadow Demon, but Sebastian is not guilty of that. In order to defeat the Shadow Demon we need to find the Red Wolf. And he has been hiding very well for the past two hundred years. He is practically imposible to find." Elois said and his father hissed in his direction. All Elijah could think of was how could Elois be so blind? He was so much in love with Sebastian that he couldn't see that Sebastian was hiding something from him. But Elois knew better. He remembered what his mother told him when he met her. She told him not to fully trust Elijah, because he will betray him. She never said not to trust to Sebastian.

"Why the hell would we need a Red Wolf? We can do this without him! We just need one more person on our side and we will be unstopable. We don't need the Red Wolf. We need a Rainbow one." Elijah said and Clary looked at him suspiciously. He was a vampire and for a vampire, he knew too much about werewolf history. No, rainbow Wolf wasn't rare, but they were the most different and difficult wolves to handle. And if you had a Rainbow Wolf on your side, you definitely would be unstopable.

"It would be really good if we could find a Rainbow Wolf to fight with us, but we need Red Wolf. Rainbow Wolf can chanell the power and strength of any wolf, but he can't do that with Red Wolf. Red Wolf can create weapon to kill any person in this room, including me. If we find a Red Wolf, he could create weapon to kill the Shadow Demon. And then, we can go and search for Rainbow Wolf." Elois said and Elijah looked at him confused for a moment. Then he looked like he was trying to remember something and then it clicked in his head. Elijah met the Red Wolf. Everyone in this room met the Red Wolf, but no one said to Elois who the he is.