Chapter 6: Searching for a Red Wolf

It was night and everyone in the house was asleep. Elois was sleeping as well. They decided to interogate Enfys tomorrow morning. What they didn't know is that Enfys wasn't asleep. He never was. He was being held in a cell made of pure silves. Now, the silver doesn't effect him the same way as the rest of the werewolves. Silver doesn't physically hurt him, but it does weaken his powers a little bit and that is why he wasn't able to sense that The Shadow was getting in Elois's mind. The Shadow wouldn't leave him alone, ever. And because of him attacking Elois's mind every time he closes his eyes, he grew scared of sleep but this time he couldn't help it but let himself fall into the endless darkness called sleep. The Shadow tried to make him surrender and not fight back, but Elois wasn't a person who gives up.

"This is what happens if you come in the war against me." He said with his demonic voice as he raised his hand and forced Elois to see what could happen if he doesn't listen to him. He could see his whole pack dying, his father dying by his own hand and at the end he could see himself die as well. Elois tried to fight off the Shadow, because he was in his mind after all. And if he can't control what is happening in his mind, then how can he lead the war?

"Don't you see that I am trying to help you? I am coming to the war becuase I want to see the Prophecy being fullfiled. And if you come to the war you will loose everything you hold dear." He said and he showed him his demonic eyes. Elois held his head and started to tell him to get out of his head. He thought that the Shadow wasn't real. But who said that just because he is in his head, he isn't real? Then, Elois gathered his strength and asked him what prophecy was he talking about.

"I want to see you do the thing your ancestors have been doing for centuries. I want to watch you die by the hand of your soulmate or I want you to kill your soulmate. Both works good for me. I just want to see a soulmate kill a soulmate." He said and when he raised hand this time, Elois could see what he was talking about. He saw himself being killed by Sebastian's hand and he felt terrible pain. He couldn't believe that Sebastian could raise a hand to him. But Elois didn't know all of the truth.

And then, he saw himself. He was killing the Shadow and he felt even worse. He would never harm Sebastian on purpose, never. But he could harm him without knowing it. And that was the moment he woke up while trying to catch his breath. He could sense someone sitting infront of him but he couldn't focus on anything. It was like his mind was caught on fire and all he could see was him killing Sebastian or he could hear everything the Shadow told him over and over again.

"You're just in my head." He said while trying to blink away his tears. He was terrified and then his head started hurting again. He held his head with both of his hands as he squeezed his eyes shut. He heard someone infront of him telling him to focus on anything else than the Shadow. He knew how hard it was to get the Shadow out of his head. After all, Sebastian had him in his head as well and it hurt him to see Elois in pain like this. It hurt him to see him struggling with his mind without being able to actually help him. Then, Elois started breathing even harder.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He growled furious and then, his eyes opened again and his hands went of off his ears. He looked around confused on how was everything so much silent all of a sudden. And it meant only one thing, Elois was getting stronger and stronger every day. Then, he raised his head and saw worried Sebastian infront of him. He breathed a breath of relief as he pulled Sebastian towards himself and he hugged him really hard. Sebastian didn't know what to do with his hands at the beginning. Elois has never hugged him before and then he slowly smiled and put his hands around his waist and he pulled him closer.

"You're alive." Elois said it so silently that if Sebastian wasn't a werewolf he wouldn't be able to hear that. The wolf in Sebastian howled in delighed at having his soulmate so close and well. Both of them were happy that the other one was good. Sebastian told him that he's there and that he isn't going to leave him. And after a few more minutes Sebastian laid Elois back in bed and told him to go to sleep and that everything would be fine. Just when he was about to get up he felt someone's hand pull him back on the bed.