Chapter 8: They didn't trust me

As soon as Enfys left his cell they went straight to Elois's office. Now, they were sitting in the office and talking about things like who was Gehenna really. About the Prophecy Enfys gave them. The real prophecy. They were trying to figure out who could be who from the prophecy, but Enfys saw it all. He knows exactly who is who from the Prophecy. There is only one catch. He can't say who is who because that isn't how prophecies work. They need to figure it out themselves.

"No one really knows what happened to Gehenna. What caused her to be banished from hell. But I do know the truth. Because in order for her and her boyfriend to train me, they needed to trust me and I needed to trust them.So, she sat me infront of herself for the first time in her life and told me everything. Her mother was a demon and her dad was an angel. He loved her mother but she didn't love him. Demons don't know how to love. So, she used him for one night, acted like she was in love with him when in reality she wasn't. After that night she left him and went back to where she belongs, back to hell." He said and stopped for a moment. What he was doing right now felt so wrong to him. He was betraying Gehenna herself.

"Her father was heart broken and the fact that he was banished from heaven didn't help much. Gehenna never knew her father and when she came to Earth she didn't even want to know about him. She thought that he abandoned her, but in reality he never knew she even existed. Her mother wasn't any high rank of a demon and that was pissing her off."Enfys said and he stopped for a moment. It is not easy telling someone the secrets of those who trusted you, but they needed to know. They needed to know what was she capable of doing to those who harmed her.

"Seeing the famous Lucifer was killing her and she came to idea. What if she created a weapon that was angel and a demon? Her daughter would be high rank demon and could kill Lucifer, right? False. Nothing can kill him. Nothing at all. However, being raised by her mother, she was unaware of her being only half of a demon. She tortured souls that came to hell until one day when she fell in love with a soul she was supposed to torture. That's when she discovered that she wasn't only a demon and she despised that about herself. She felt dirty." Enfys said as he remembered the look of disgust on Gehenna's face as she told him this. What he didn't understand is if she was so disgusted by love, how could she have fallen for her boyfriend?

"And once everyone else found out about it, they were pissed. Her mother is still rothing in the warmest and scariest part of hell. After finding out what she was, she figured she no longer belonged to hell. But there was a cath, she didn't belong to hell nor did she belong to heaven and that angered her even more. She no longer had home. And then she was banished from hell. She was banished for falling in love." Enfys said and made a pause to see their reaction to the news and they did look pretty shocked. After them wasn't only coming the Shadow, but also the demon who once fell in love?

"Later on, the man she was torturing was turned in a demon for how evil he was. She lived in a village with her first boyfriend. She lived like human, she didn't hurt them at all. But once the man she once loved, now demon, got out of hell and told to the humans what she was, they freaked out. But the demon gave them the chains and told them to put her in the chains and burry her alive and they did. Ever since then, she has been burried alive under ground. She has been burried for 23 years now and she swore that once she gets out she will no longer be nice. She will kill those who harmed her and she will kill the demon that tricked her. The demon she loved. And she said that she will kill those who dare to kill him before her." Enfys was talking about Gehenna's history for 24 minutes now and Elois looked shocked at the things he learned now. Sebastian looked shocked as well. He didn't know half of the things that happened to Gehenna, but he also thought that she is a myth. Appearently, she is not.

"Who is the demon she fell for?" Elois asked finally realising some things but he needed a confirmation. He needed to hear Enfys say the Demon's name.