introduction

hello everyone and I hope you're having a great day!

thank you so much for deciding to read this book - it means so much to someone on the other side of the screen (me)!

this is my first poetry book - a collection that has been going on for some time. All my heart and soul has gone into this - so I would greatly appreciate it if you left me a comment or/ and voted if you enjoyed and related to any of my poems!

in fact, I never intended to become a poet (or poetess), still I don't fully recognize myself as one. In many ways, poetry has helped me, emotionally and mentally. Putting all my thoughts into free verses is something I love doing. 

if you have a poetry book, feel free to comment it here so I can read it! Just a token of my appreciation. edit: not taking requests currently. 

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. 

i write about mental illness and other cruel realities of life that may be triggering. 

note: at the top of every chapter (I hope) to write a unknown or interesting word and it's definition. I always had a fascination with words, so I though this would be a cool addition for me and you all!

this is a work of fiction. copyright is punishable by law.
wattpad is the only website where this collection is published.

est. march 2017
All rights reserved ®
copyright © senuri k. (silentsomber)