Crush Part 1

Emma's POV

"You know, if you're going to check out our teacher, you might want to be a little less obvious about it," Elsa came up from behind me and whispered in my ear. I nearly skyrocketed to the ceiling.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded once I restarted my heart.

"Oh don't play dumb, Em," she rolled her eyes. "I saw you staring at Mr. Jones. And you didn't seem too happy with Aurora and Marian talking to him."

"Did you not see how they were practically shoving their boobs in his face?" I demanded outraged. "If they'd gotten any closer, he would've choked on them. He shouldn't have to deal with that crap."

Watching them pretty much assault him was absolutely disgusting. How could they be so brazen as to hit on our teacher right in front of everyone?

"Aww how cute. Someone is jealous," she teased. "I think you might even be turning green." Elsa acted like the annoying sister I never had. I loved her, but God did she get on my nerves at times. Her and Regina were good at that.

"I am not jealous," I said through gritted teeth. I knew I was full of crap, I just hoped Elsa didn't.

"You breaking your pencil in half could've fooled me."

"I did no..." I trailed off when I looked down to see my pencil that was now snapped down the middle. Holy shit. I didn't even know I did that. "It slipped off the desk, and when I went to pick it up I accidentally broke it." I was such a horrible liar.

"Yeah, that's as believable as when Ruby claimed she's still a virgin the other day," Elsa snorted. "Just admit it, Regina was right. You have the hots for Mr. Jones."

I was so wound up between watching those sluts make the moves on Mr Jones, and now having Elsa taunting me that I couldn't even laugh. Ruby was very promiscuous compared to the rest of us.

Her daily attire consisted of crop tops and short shorts. And that of course gave her a lot of attention from all the boys.

"No, I don't. He's our teacher for Gods sake."

"So? That hasn't stopped every girl in the school from drooling over him," she reminded. "It's okay, Em. It's not a crime to be attracted to him. With how hot he is, it'd be a crime not to."

"How many times do I have to say this?" I groaned. "I don't have a thing for Mr. Jones, and I definitely was not checking him out earlier."

"You don't have to be ashamed," she shrugged. "You know how many times I've caught myself staring at the outline of his crotch whenever he sits down? The brand of jeans he wears fit him well."

I stopped in my tracks and just stared her with wide eyes. I think my breakfast was about to make a reappearance. "Clearly only one of us is ashamed here, and it's not you. That's disgusting Elsa."

"And you staring at his ass isn't it?" Elsa countered. "Your denial is starting to get annoying. I'm one of your best friends, and unlike Regina and Ruby, I can keep my mouth shut. You can tell me."

Elsa had a point. If I was going to confide in someone of our group about by newfound obsession with Mr. Jones she'd be the one to spill to.