Chapter 5: Kirito and Asuna's Conversation

"It's pretty tasty isn't it? May I sit down?" Kirito said. Asuna didn't say anything and continued to eat. When he sat down, Asuna nudged me, telling me to scoot over so she could scoot.

"Do you really think it's good?" Asuna asked. Yeah, okay. Let's create a conversation, I thought. "Of course. I've been eating at least one daily ever since arriving in this town." Dang, how come you're not fat by now? "I do change it up a little." He continued.

"Change it up?" Asuna wondered. Kirito took out a jar and set it down in the middle of them.

"Try putting some on the bread." Kirito told Asuna. She tapped the jar and touched the piece of bread (note, in SAO they simplify everything such as cooking)

"Cream?" She asked. Kirito also put some cream on his before the jar lost its durability and disappeared into little pieces of blue light that looked like glass. Asuna bit into the bread and the cream then paused. She then stuffed the whole thing in her mouth.

"It's the reward for a quest called "The Heifer Strikes Back" one village behind us. If you want to do it, I'll show you the trick." "I didn't come to this town to eat good food." "Then why did you?" "So I can still be me. I'd rather stay myself until the very end than sit and rot away at inn, back in the first town. Even if I killed by a monster, I don't want to lose to this game, to this world. No matter what." "I wouldn't want a party member dying on me, so at the very least, don't die tomorrow. Bye Asuna, see you tomorrow." Kirito said and left. I removed the invisibility cloak.

"Oh my god, did you know how much I wanted to eat at peace and not worry about eating quietly?! Oh ma fazoodles, I had to restrain myself from trying to grab that jar! I can't believe you've never tasted it, Asuna! Oh my god!" Asuna started to laugh.

"Hey, Eruna. You wanna go train a little?" "Okay, we need to level up for the fight tomorrow and we need rest for tomorrow too." We headed to a forest nearby and started to farm. We went farther into the forest where there would be stronger monsters and trained until we were pooped out.

[140807]