Chapter 17: Poophead Arrives

~Yup...I'm totally going to upload more often...sorry...TT_____TT

It's almost the end of school and there's a lot of stuff going on so...yah

Anyways, on with the chapter~

~Eruna~

"Wah~ it's like a dream!" Silica exclaimed.

"This floor is known as the Flower Garden. The entire level is covered in flowers..." I could hear Kirito say. But I wasn't listening.

I was too busy running around and looking at the flowers. I could see Silica was enjoying the flowers. I couldn't help but smile. She was too cute! And it seemed like she had forgotten Pina for a while, which is good because she's not sad anymore.

After a while, Kirito decided that we should be heading off on the search. He gave Silica a warp crystal because apparently something "unexpected" might happen. Psh, who cares if something happens, I gots this, yo! No way is anything gonna kill me, because I'm freaking overpowered now; level 36! Yeah, that's still pretty weak...that's why I came along! Anyways, I still bet no one has stats higher than me, even Kirito! I know, I must sound kind of conceited, hehe. Sorry...I'll shut up about how awesome I am now...hee hee.

We were walking down this path that would lead us to the Hill of Memories.

"Um Kirito-san..." Silica started to say. But then I heard something moving on the ground so I jumped behind her, took out my sword-I got a new one that's gray now, still shaped like a flame though- and brought it down onto the vines that were about to grab Silica. Silica was so surprised, she jumped into Kirito's back. Kirito and Silica turned to look at what happened; there was this huge monster plant thingy that had come out from the ground. I was about to kill it but...

"One of you guys want to do the honors?" I asked, leaning on my sword.

"Silica, you can do it," Kirito said. She nodded and took out her weapon. Then she started running, jumped, and planted her weapon into the flower monster.

"I did it! I killed it!" Silica exclaimed. I was about to tell her that it was a pretty weak monster but decided not to, seeing how happy she was.

It continued like this, random monsters coming out from nowhere. Silica asked Kirito about his sister; I didn't say anything and just listened while I beat the crap out of the monsters that kept jumping out at us. But of course, I also let them do some of the work too.

We finally reached to the point where we could see a pedestal; Silica ran to it while Kirito and I continued walking.

I could see from a distance that the flower started to bloom when Silica reached the pedestal. When it finished blooming, I had already arrived to see Silica take the flower. We started to walk back.

When we reached this bridge which had trees nearby, Kirito stopped walking. Silica and I stopped behind him. And I knew why we stopped.

"Kirito-san?" Silica asked, confused on why we stopped. I took a deep breath and walked in front of Silica. I brought her to the side of the bridge.

"Get your warp crystal ready," I said.

"Why?" "Just watch."

"Whoever's behind those trees, come out," Kirito ordered. I watched as a lady wearing red and black came out with some sort of spear. She was taller than me and had red hair.

"R-Rosalia-san?" Silica said.

"Wait, that's Rosalia? That's the poophead?" I asked, stepping in front of Kirito for a closer look. Then I bursted out laughing. When I finished, I looked over at the poophead; she seemed pissed. I bursted out laughing again when I saw her expression; it was priceless! After a few more seconds of laughing, I heard the sound of footsteps and caught the spear that was about to stab me with my hands.