Chapter 5 ~ Coronation

Anna's POV

I put on the dress I wore for Elsa's coronation. I look in the mirror, and feel the little creature, moving inside of me. I've always wondered what it was like to be a mother... It'll be a new experience.

Knocking on my door startles me and when I open it, Elsa comes in. "How are you feeling?" she asks.

"Never better. Am I seriously going to be the second queen?"

"You sure are. How many weeks is it?"

"I think 21. Only 19 more to go!"

She takes my hands, "Good luck today, Anna."

"Thanks. But I'm pretty sure I'll be fine with family around me. And one in the waiting," I say with a hand on my stomach.

"Are the contractions starting?"

"Yup. Preparing me for it."

"Well, crowds are coming through now. Might as well get down there." I nod as I feel a small kick. Elsa leads me into the coronation room. I look around and breath hard. Then Kristoff and Olaf walk in.

Elsa ties a cloak around me, a light green one like the colors on my dress.Olaf and Elsa lead us to a room for us to wait. Then they leave to greet the people from the other villages.

A hollow silence fills us before I say, "Sooo.......... Excited?"

"Yeah. Never thought I would be doing this. Just thought I'd be ice gathering my whole life."

More voices sound outside. "Do you think we'll get a little princess, or a little prince?" I ask him.

"It doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad to soon be a father." A horn sounds outside and one of the maids tells us it's time.

We stand up and wait outside the door for our names to be called. I hear Kristoff take a deep breath as we walk down the velvet carpet. And suddenly, the wedding replays in my head. Me walking down the path, and I come back to our coronation. We stop by the same staff servant as the one at Elsa's coronation.

"Princess Anna, and Prince Kristoff!" he speaks and holds out two pillows, the two golden items that will change our lives into the next step of royalty. Kristoff and I hold them up and the servant speaks again, "Queen Anna, and King Kristoff!" The crowd stands up and we place them back on the pillows.

The rest of the night, the crowd dances and celebrates. Others congratulate me on my pregnancy. And once again, the wedding reminds me of this. Once it hits midnight, the crowd leaves and Kristoff and I are tired out. Mostly me because the baby kept bouncing inside of me.

~~~~18 1/2 weeks later~~~~

Nothing much happened after our coronation, just Elsa introducing us to stuff Kings and Queens need to know. I've never felt so nauseous in my life. But now, I have half a week until it's time. I feel overgrown. My stomach feels like it's going to burst right out of me.

I rub my hands on my stomach, feeling the baby squirm nonstop inside of me. I lay on our bed, feeling the movements of its body and it's little kicks.

Kristoff's POV

I pull Anna close and wrap an arm around her. I know she's in pain, and. I want to keep her comfortable. I'm praying things will go just fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So Kristoff and Anna are King and Queen now, and Anna is at 39 and a half weeks. Will the baby come soon?

Don't forget to

Comment
Vote
Follow
And Share

~DisneyFrozenFanfics/Alaina