Chapter 9~ Well! Hello!

Kristoff's POV

I sit in the wooden chair staring at Anna laying on the bed and the royal doctor standing right by her. Anna moans and the doctor and nurse reassure her. I hold Anna's hand in mine, and she looks in my eyes. She wanted me to be here this time, since I wasn't there the last time. Worry hits me when Anna exhales heavily.

"Okay, get ready Anna," the Doctor instructs and I give Anna a small smile reassuringly.

~<>~

Anna's POV

I throw my head back and smile, "It's over. Thank goodness." I look over where the nurse is cleaning the new member of the family. After I notice the baby's legs and arm thrashing around, I look over at Kristoff and smile, "You ready to find out?"

"Since the beginning," he murmurs. I close my eyes for a minute and open them back up when they hand me the baby.

"Congratulations, it's a boy."

I smile down at him and notice his speckled ginger hair like mine and the chocolate colored eyes like Kristoff. I reach my hand down to tickle him, but he grabs my finger instead, and I almost bawl. I hand him to Kristoff as the Doctor hands me some stuff needed for him.

"So, what do you want to name him?" Kristoff asks.

"Something special," I murmur.

"Hmm. Uriah."

"Uriah," I sigh, "I like it. Uriah Grenville."

Kristoff stands up with Uriah and places him in the small but cozy crib with a soft, fluffy, blue blanket.

"Stay in bed for the night, and tomorrow, I recommend not pushing the limits," the Doctor informs.

"And the next day?" I ask.

"Pains, but not too heavily. Once again, congratulations."

I nod and lay my head back, and it feels like once my head it's the pillow I'm asleep. But all I remember is Kristoff climbing in bed beside me and planting a kiss on my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm starting another story and chapter 10 will come tomorrow night since it's Friday. Well, G-bye!

Don't forget to

Comment

Follow

Vote

And Share

~DisneyFrozenFanfics/Alaina