What They Say Intro

We were standing there. My small hand in his. The sun came down like a gavel in a court room – hard and fast. The grass was soft and the trees were swaying in the wind. Inside was a huge coffee cake on the table and a video camera ready to film it all.

                                                                                      *~*

I looked at the picture from ten years ago. Connor was standing next to me and we were holding hands. It was really sunny and I could tell there was wind from the trees in the background. I remember that day because that was the day Connor and I discovered our love for coffee when we ate the coffee cake. We were inseparable back then.

 Now we lived 3,000 miles apart and barely talked at all. He was busy touring and shooting his YouTube videos and I was the average teenager always online and texting my friends. You know, the ones who loved Connor Franta and obsessed about him to me even though I already knew how amazing he was. Of course I followed him on Tumblr, Instagram, and all of the other social media sites there are. He used to be my best friend. The one who made me laugh and no one else. He was mine back then but you know what they say, people change. 

(I'm currently working on this book in sections and piecing it together so this is basically just a teaser. And if you don't know about Connor Franta, look him up and watch all of his YouTube videos because he is amazing!! P.S. I'm not gonna pressure for votes or anything but it would be great if you wanted to :) Also don't forget to comment if you want me to fix anything. Thanks!)