Chapter 3

Diana POV

His hand was driving me crazy. It was annoying yet comfortable, that almost made me forget about Ryan in second class. Somehow I knew that Josh was behind it. I don't know how or why but he is.

I finally had enough half way through the flight.

"Fine I'll talk to you Josh just stop trying to drive me crazy!" I hiss to him, he smirks knowing that he has won.

"Okay, what's with the boyfriend?!" he asked, his eyes were darkening with anger. My question is why? does he still care?

"It's none of your business!" I whisper/shouted at him.

"It is my business if your involved!" he said back.

"You lost all that right when you decided to dump me and break my heart!"  My eyes filled with angry tears.

"I had to, I didn't have a choice!"

"Yeah right. You know that I don't believe you."

"We have arrived in Spain, Cuenca (A/N a real place in Spain) I hope you have enjoyed your journey flying with Spain airport. Have a nice time on your holidays." We heard the pilot say.

Thank God that's over I hated that flight. I was about to get off the plane when Josh decided to grab hold of my arm.

"For God's sake Josh what do you want from me. You already broke me what else is there to it!?" I asked trying to get off to talk to Ryan.

"Well I want you. I will have you and  you know me better then anyone." He put his mouth to my ear "I always get what I want!" With a smirk on his face he left me dumbfounded and scared.

I saw Ryan and he did not have a happy look on his face. I'm guessing he is either still mad about the plane thing or he saw the whole conversation with Josh and he was jealous.

My thoughts were confirmed when he grabbed me by the arm with an angry expression on his face.

"Why the heck did he put his mouth to your ear?" he questioned.

"He didn't." I lied making my voice as innocent as possible.

"Yes he did." he knew I was lying.

"No he didn't now just let it go okay Ryan!" I hissed people were now staring at us.

"Fine." he said through gritted teeth. I gave him a quick kiss.

"Good. Now let's find that taxi!" I was so joyful but I don't if it is because I have seen Josh again or because I was in Spain. I just know that he has changed what into I don't know.

It scares me that I have a boyfriend yet I can't forget about my first love.

Josh.

Josh POV

I was smiling. Not smirking or grinning just smiling. I haven't smiled in 3 years, since me and Diana broke up. If this is with just seeing her, how am I going to be when we are back together?

I'm probably going to turn into a softie but with my line of work I can't be! have you ever hears of a soft hearted Gang leader, I just can't help it she brings the out the old me, the one who knew how to love and also the one that was a weak teenager.

Everyone knows my name and what I do. I have never been caught by police so why can't I get a girl that has fell for me once to fall for me again!

I tell you this now.

By the time I go home Diana Smith will be mine again even if it means that Ryan will go. One way or another.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

I know it is short but what can I do?

For an early update another 4 votes and 3 comments.

if not I'll see you on Thursday