Chapter 6

Diana POV

Because the wedding was being held in the hotel then so was the rehearsal dinner. By the time we got down stairs it was about 10 minutes into it so better late then never, right?

When we arrived at the door every thing just stopped. The guests were looking at us just staring exactly like they are meant to do in 2 days (the wedding)

Finally the people stopped looking at us and carried on with their dinner. Stuck up snobs. I hate them people.

"Chloe why did you invite them idiots?" I whisper yelled.

"It was Daniels mum and dad because they wanted all their posh friends to see their only son get married to a 'poor girl' their words not mine and they wanted to show off their perfect family which is total bull after what happens."

Poor!!

Chloe was anything but. Just like us and I can't believe they are still trying to keep that facade going even though that family is pretty broken as his mum and dad absolutely hate each other and only stay put for the money and to look like an amazing family in front of their friends.

"I hate them people. Always looking down their noses and always thinking they are better people. They are the sort of people that will say or do anything to get you to like them." I said and the girls agreed.

"I know exactly what you mean D." I looked over at Julia who was gorming out.

"Hey Ju what's a matter?"I asked concerned. She hasn't been herself recently and I want to know what's troubling her.

She suddenly looked up and smiled at me.

"Nothing is up Diana I'm just thinking about stuff you know."

"Yeah you can tell me what is really up later." I said sternly.

She chuckled and muttered something under her breath that I didn't catch.

"What?" I asked. She smiled sheepishly.

"Nothing that matters." Then she went back to thinking.

I just shrugged and looked round the room. Seeing if one person has turned up. And he has.

Sat on the bride and groom table, in a posh suit looking straight in my direction. Josh.

When he saw that I was looking at him he smirked and got up to start walking in my direction. I quickly diverted my sight and walked to the toilets.

I walked straight into the girls toilets and looked in the mirror just thinking.

I didn't think he would actually come after me in the girls toilet but what do I know because after about 5 minutes of being in there alone the door banged open. And stood there in all of his glory is the man that I used to, or maybe even still love.

"What the hell Josh. This is the girls toilet now if your a girl, which you definitely not, come right in but last time I looked your not so go next door mate."

"Oh so you have been looking then." The stupid smirk was back on his face.

"No. Okay maybe but I'm just human so do me a favour." I said feeling the blush in my cheeks.

He walked all the way in and shut the door behind him.

"Don't worry darling. I'm quite flattered actually. That you still see me like that. Even though I never doubted it because at the end of the day you are always going to be mine. Not Ryan's." I was shocked but deep down I knew it was true.

"You know. If we stay in here any longer people are going to wonder where we are. They are going to get suspicious." I muttered finally noticing how close our faces are.

"Let them." Just before his lips touched mine his phone rang.

He swore under his breath and looked at his phone. His eyes went back to mine in a pleading look.

"I need to get this." I nodded and walked out. Horrified about what I was going to do before his phone rang, but I loved the excitement of it all.

By the time I walked back in everyone was sat down and the toasts was happening.

I walked right in just to see Josh come out if the bathroom and go up on stage.

"Hey guys. I'm Josh one if Daniels best mates. I have known him since secondary school and believe me it has been a ride and a half. We have been through so much together that I would defiantly class you as my brother. However there is something else on my mind. This may not be about me tonight but I want to send a message to someone special.

Diana, if you think we are over then honey you are really wrong. By the end of this holiday, I am telling you now you will be mine. And I know that You love me just as much as I love you. Just remember that okay." He said that looking in my eyes the entire time.

I visibly gulped. If this was the second day then what the heck is going to happen in two weeks.

Only time will tell.