Chapter 12

We started on our way to the hotel that my new gang are in, Josh was gripping the steering wheel so hard his hands were going white.

"Josh, calm down. It's going to be fine." I tried to sooth him. He weakly smiled.

"I just don't want you in danger." He said quietly.

"And I won't be. I'm going to train and hopefully become something this gang can depend on." Wow I really am a natural leader.

"I don't want you to be. This isn't something you should do!" He shouted.

"Hey, I had to kill that mad woman or she was going to kill me, so basically it was either be dead or be a gang leader. Which one would you have chosen?" I already knew.

For the rest of the journey he just stayed quiet with a dangerous look in his eye. We arrived at a hotel, quite nice, I didn't expect that.

Josh grabbed my hand.

"Let me do most of the talking. Okay?" His eyes stared but mine. I nodded. So did he.

We went straight in where one of the men form the hospital were.

"Come with me." He said in a gruff voice. He started walking so we followed him. We then got in the elevator so he pressed the last floor. The most expensive.

"You don't waste a penny do you." I commented.

"Well we earn a bit of cash so I suggest you get a piggy bank because you are going to get a lot of money. Just like us." He smiled.

"Well how much are we talking. And how many are there?" I asked. He chuckled.

"We will explain every thing once we got to our room." The elevator chimed.

"Here we are. Get ready girl." Then he flounced down the hall.

We got to a room that could be a hotel on its own. It had 10 doors for the bedrooms, and then a couple more for other things.

We went into the main room where at least 20 people were.

"Is this It?" I asked. They shook their heads.

"About 200 more back in London." The man that spoke to Josh spoke up.

"Wait, so because I stabbed that crazy woman I am now a gang leader. And you want me to move to London. Are you kidding." I groaned.

"Yes but there is a lot of other things we need to talk about." He then told every one to go and do something. While we sat down and he started to tell me.

"Okay so obviously we are a gang, our name is The Moon Gang. I don't know why but we are. We deal with alot of things but we get alot of money. Drugs, smuggling, dealing with our rivals that sort of thing. From these jobs we get about £1.1 million. For the entire job and that's the least we get per job, so say we do 5 jobs a week we can get up to Ten million. So we could get £100,000 a week you how ever with what ever job we do you will get a big summary. You could get up to £1 million. But it depends.

A drug job can be up to £30 million so yeah, but you can figure all that out when we get to London.

When we go to London we have our own base and you have your own office, which is being cleared out, and you can be under the radar if you want. But if you don't want to then we have to train you good and I mean good." I nodded

"Okay I get that, I want to be trained. But does this mean I call the shots?" I asked. The man nodded.

"By the way. What is your name?" I asked.

"Curtis." He responded.

"Cool." I nodded.

"Okay, we will stay here until you leave then we can sort everything else out in London. Okay." I nodded. We talked about some other things, like the address for the base and his phone number to get in contact when we are leaving and when I move to London as I still live in Cornwall then we left.

When we got in the car Josh spoke up.

"You know you would have gone to London with me anyway."

"Oh would I have." He  looked at me.

"Yes you would have. Remember I'm possessive so don't go kissing that dirt bag in front of me. Yeah." He stated. I nodded.

"Don't worry I'll be thinking of you every time." I teased him.

"Don't you dare! Not while I'm driving." He growled. Whoops. Looks like I'm getting him angry.

I just don't want to go back to Ryan. Not while I have Josh.

-------------------------------------------------------

So another chapter. What do you think? Comment and Vote please.